How do you get Endorsements?
Jackson JS30RR
Epiphone Flying-V, Goth Series
B.C Rich Warlock
Line 6 Half - Stack Combo

You find someone to endorse you.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

What kind of endorsements? I know alot of local bands around here get endorsements for guitar picks. But if you're talking like guitars, amps, effects, etc. I think being signed to a Major label definately helps.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
I just want to be endorsed by Mountain Dew.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
^ +1 I would love to be endorsed by Mountain Dew and Hot Pockets.
666 BRO
hahahaha Yeah that would help, and yes I meant Guitars, Amps and stuff like that.
Jackson JS30RR
Epiphone Flying-V, Goth Series
B.C Rich Warlock
Line 6 Half - Stack Combo

u have to be good... REALLY GOOD
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Quote by Kankuro
^ +1 I would love to be endorsed by Mountain Dew and Hot Pockets.

There's only one way to solve this. E-Rock Band.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by JOEYPWNSU

not true, lots of ****ty bands have endorsements. Take A7X for example.
ummm not really good... my friend thom got endorsed by michael kelly guitars by submitting a video of various styles he plays... granted hes a 4th year jazz guitarist at his college... but honestly i'm not that far behind him as far as ability goes...
Guitars
Epiphone LP Standard
Gibson L-6S
Amplifiers
Randall RH200 G2 Series
Legion 2x12 Cab
B-52 LG-100A For Sale
Pedal Board
Boss NS-2
Boss Tuner
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
MXR Zakk Wylde O-D
Boss MT-2 For Sale
Boss Eq For Sale
Quote by Jack Off Jill
There's only one way to solve this. E-Rock Band.

I got dibs on vocals!
666 BRO
Quote by stanleybach
I know alot of local bands around here get endorsements for guitar picks.

That would be awesome! Like from big companies like Dunlop?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by JOEYPWNSU

Or Marketable

come on Fall out Boy have endorsements.. He has his signature Bass.

John Mayer Graduated from Berkeley so he has to be brilliant..... but 3 albums later, when He hooked up with jessica simpson and everyone who wasn't like INTO him knew who he was, he got sponsored by I think Dean Markley among other things
Quote by Jonjy2

That made me laugh!

Made me angry... very very angry...
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
Quote by jthm_guitarist
That would be awesome! Like from big companies like Dunlop?

No, I think all of them have endorsements from InTune picks. I think they might be based around here but I'm not sure. But hey, it's free picks.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
with A7X, i thought they were brilliant with waking the fallen, but they didnt get endorsement until they got signed by .. warner ? or sony? whatever.

Anyways, the only reason they got signed was because they became marketable, and thats why they get endorsements now, instead of before when they were still pretty decent, I argue, better than now
Quote by henza_x
with A7X, i thought they were brilliant with waking the fallen, but they didnt get endorsement until they got signed by .. warner ? or sony? whatever.

Anyways, the only reason they got signed was because they became marketable, and thats why they get endorsements now, instead of before when they were still pretty decent, I argue, better than now

No...until they sold out and changed their style. But continue for the novelty, please.