I don't really get what its about.Like I googled it and it said something about WoW, which I don't play. So could someone please enlighten me as to this. All aside, I get a major lol when I see the pic.

Here is the pic for those who don't know it.

Quote by Twist of fate
It's a bean that questions what is happening in the situation at hand...

How do you not get it?

Bull****. That's totally a pear.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
its kind of an interesting picture. anyways im the king of that picture. whenever someone makes a confusing thread im always the first post with that pic
It appears as thought it's a large pear with an epic grin saying "lol wut." I think that's all there is to it.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
Quote by VoodooChild15

+1. its def a pear.
Quote by LtdB254
+1. its def a pear.

I'm going to argue this by saying it's a Terry Shiavo apple.
Quote by VoodooChild15

No doubt, Twist is a **** head

Cant tell a giant confused pear from a giant confused bean.

Actually screw that, its definatly a Shivo apple.... Twist and Voodoo are ****heads
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Rape: Is it in you?
noo please that picture is funny! By making a thread about any meme, it just loses it´s touch for me just like the million Icy Hot and Barrel Roll threads.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by shut_up_n00b
noo please that picture is funny! By making a thread about any meme, it just loses it´s touch for me just like the million Icy Hot and Barrel Roll threads.

I am yet to see a barrel roll thread.....
Quote by Shattuck
I need some music that makes you envision a dark room illuminated by only candles and perhaps a creepy middle aged man in a bathrobe.

Quote by Skullbolt
Quote by metalisbest
I am yet to see a barrel roll thread.....

oh there´s been lots and lots.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
the one i saw on here the other day was the best that had the mexican theme where he had a sombrero and a mustache and it read "LOL QUE"
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
how have you not seen the barrel roll threads? i see them all the time!
lmao@ schaivo apple
That. Pic. Owns. All. Your. Souls.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by raise_the_dead
That. Pic. Owns. All. Your. Souls.

Quote by Shattuck

Quote by Skullbolt
when anybody else sees that picture.....

......does a voice that kinda sounds like a retarded barry white come to mind? Like really deep but really slow and retarded sounding at the same time?

LOL WUT never made me laugh. LOL QUE on the other hand makes me laugh every time. Not sure why.
Quote by Blackholesun00
^Yeah, that's exactly what I think of.

HAHA YES! I KNEW I WASNT THE ONLY ONE!

The picture is an example of itself. You look at it and think "lol wut?" or something similar. o_O
i like turtles.
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
Haha I imagine the same voice too.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by kaplac
Ug the one place meme's come to die.

Well, the pit anyways. I just thank god I've never seen a meme scrape its way into GG&A. That would be a sad day. I would have to go over to mxtabs. I doubt there's as much over-use of memes there...
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Just looking at that picture makes me laugh my ass off still even after seeing it thousands of times.