first, change the bridge pup to a Bill Lawrence L-500XL
(49.95)http://www.musicbizness.com/bill-lawrence-l500xl-pickup-p-298.html
then, take my tonepros bridge out and add in an OFR (180) http://guitarpartsdepot.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=FRO-TS-6B-LH&Category_Code=Floyd-Rose-Tremolos

i have a schecter s1 elite in black cherry lefty

i know putting the floyd in will b a pain, cuz i will have to pay to get it installed, but i am going for that dimebag type guitar

does anyone know how much it will cost to have the floyd installed (just installation, not with the original price added)

any thoughts???
My Myspace
My Covers
PLEASE WATCH AND COMMMENT

My Gear

Schecter S1 Elite
Line 6 Sypder II 212
Dunlop DB-01 Dime Crybaby From Hell Wah
BOSS PS-5 Super Shifter
BOSS DS-1 Distortion
Last edited by cigaro5676 at Aug 30, 2007,
the OFR alone is around 250$ to install it will cost a good amount. YOu might as well buy a good guitar that has an original Floyd Rose.

Plus schecters aren't really worth investing into.
Quote by nan0
the OFR alone is around 250$ to install it will cost a good amount. YOu might as well buy a good guitar that has an original Floyd Rose.

yeah and how would you know?

schecters prices are going to go up as they become more popular, and along with ibanez and washburn they are the best value-for-money guitars on the market.

for example with a hellraiser fr for £500 -£650 u get

solid mahogony-neckthru
EMG 81 / 85
OFR
grovers
and a kick-ass look.

where as go to esp for example you pay 800+.

so yeah just answere the damn kids question, itl cost around 80 quid for routing and padding.
and dont take this guys advice and buy a new guitar for under 400 your not gunna get an OFR... actualy u might used but yeah :p if u wanna mod ur guitar by all means do.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by nan0

i hope you read my post, i found one for $180

o and whoever said buy a floyd rose guitar, i did consider it, but i cant find that in a lefty version for me
My Myspace
My Covers

My Gear

Schecter S1 Elite
Line 6 Sypder II 212
BOSS PS-5 Super Shifter
BOSS DS-1 Distortion
Last edited by cigaro5676 at Aug 29, 2007,
o and what does everyone think about the bill lawrence??? havent really got any comments bout that

i think it would be a nice step up from duncan designed pups
My Myspace
My Covers

My Gear

Schecter S1 Elite
Line 6 Sypder II 212
BOSS PS-5 Super Shifter
BOSS DS-1 Distortion
With BL's, make sure you get the ones WITHOUT the "Bill Lawrence USA" stamp. The originals have no stamps on them.

http://www.billlawrence.com/
Fender Lite Ash Tele/Hamer SATF<--Korg DT-10<Zvex Super Hard On<Digitech Bad Monkey<MI Audio Crunchbox<Pro Co "Keeley" Rat<Line 6 M13<<--Marshall JTM60 1x12 Combo
Quote by cigaro5676
i hope you read my post, i found one for $180

o and whoever said buy a floyd rose guitar, i did consider it, but i cant find that in a lefty version for me

You know, that site doesn't really inspire any trust, not to me. I never heard of it before, but the display pic for a lefty OFR is actually of a righty, 7 string trem.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.
Quote by C40.is.hot
With BL's, make sure you get the ones WITHOUT the "Bill Lawrence USA" stamp. The originals have no stamps on them.

http://www.billlawrence.com/

is there any difference?
every where i check say "original dimebag pickup" and show the one with the stamp on it, i mean i would assume that they are the same thing, only one is newer, but idk???

and thanks to everyones replies
My Myspace
My Covers

My Gear

Schecter S1 Elite
Line 6 Sypder II 212
BOSS PS-5 Super Shifter
BOSS DS-1 Distortion