So my Ipod just came, first new gadget i've had for a long time, so naturally I am pretty excited, but I got scared ****less when I felt the weight of the box.

All that came is the Ipod itself, usb cable and some headphones. Is that really all I need?
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Yep. You transfer songs from your computer to your iPod via the usb cable, and you use the cable to charge the iPod as well. Headphones are self-explanatory.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Ahh I was wondering about the lack of a charger.

Thanks.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
^ indeed

Get a case for it, they scratch up kind of easily.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
, yea I was pretty baffled when I got mine as well. I was like "hmm, no AA or AAA batteries... and no charger... wtf!"
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
You didn't get the wall adapter (or whatever it is called) to plug it into a socket?
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.
i got mine when they still gave out chargers.

therefore, i own everyone at school when their ipods die, and they start sobbing, while i'm inconspicuously rocking out with my charger in the wall
SMALL CLONE of the EHX User's Guild

Quote by Ishiga
NOSOUPFORYOU.

Quote by Gurgle!Argh!
this is barely a question. only an idiot would buy a zune.
^ so they don't give them out anymore? thats garbage. I use mine all the time. In fact, that is all I use to charge it. Can you buy them still?
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.
^ Yea, they cost a buttload now. I just use the usb cable, although it's a bit inconvenient sometimes because the computer needs to be on.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by acdc101
^ so they don't give them out anymore? thats garbage. I use mine all the time. In fact, that is all I use to charge it. Can you buy them still?

I hope so, kind of annoying when I'll need to charge it while i'm away, that's kind of one of the reasons I bought it. Otherwise looks like i'll have to buy one, although I can't complain I got a good price on it.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Ouchh, that's lame....lol, I don't think i've ever seen a one pin plug before.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Ouchh, that's lame....lol, I don't think i've ever seen a one pin plug before.

That angle hides the other plug because they're parallel. Look at the other picture. It's a good, legit charger, I would assume.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Haha, 65¢. Thats different than mine. Mine had the little white white square that you plug the USB cable into, which then plugs into the wall. They should really start including that again. Although I suppose they make more money this way.
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
Quote by darkstar2466
That angle hides the other plug because they're parallel. Look at the other picture. It's a good, legit charger, I would assume.

I think they're both different chargers, but i've had a look on amazon and the chargers aren't that expensive, the most expensive thing that came up was the socks made by apple.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
The iSock is very cool.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie