Hi all. Im thinkin of buying the RR5. How is the guitar? How is it playability and versatility? Can you sit down playing it? Im soon going to try it out. Tnx
its pretty nice. nice fret access. fast neck. pretty good pickups too.

well, the playability, wierd shape, so its awkward to play sitting down at first, but you get used to it.
definetly try it out though, some ppl love it/hate it
[B]Member of the Orange Revolution Club. Buy an Orange to join.
Member #16 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join.
I loved it when I played it. When I get payed depending on how much money I have after I buy the neccessities I may get one...or a new amp (probably an amp but yeah) I loved it. Sitting down was a bitch though
I don't think sitting down with the randy rhoads shaped guitar is a problem at all, it feels fine to me you just sit with it inbetween your legs.
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
you'll find it always slides down your leg, but some company made these things that you stick on the side of v shaped guitars, so you can sit like as if you had a strat shape guitar
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
^ or just play in inbetween your legs eg. classical style
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
I find the Inbetween legs option he best for all guitars as it allows you wrist to sit more naturally behind the fretboard. I certainly can play faster and more fluidly in this position.
Quote by halikus
I find the Inbetween legs option he best for all guitars as it allows you wrist to sit more naturally behind the fretboard. I certainly can play faster and more fluidly in this position.

I agree. The King V I find is the best to sit with. Doesn't slide and the position feels much better for your wrist.