So i love the way schecters feel, and ive always wanted one that had a floyd rose, but the new hellraiser and all that junk is to over the top for me, and i hate buying new guitars, i like used and cheap.

This was 170 dollars + 20 shipping.

anyone know what it is? haha.
I assume it's one of the ones from the 80s when they mainly made copies, so it's probably one fo the first ones they were making/designing themselves. Not one I've seen before TBH.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
the neck feels just like my classic, i cant wait to slap my floyd rose on it. its got duncan designed pickups, doesnt hum or buzz one bit.has kluson locking tuners. pretty neat. its a basswood or alder body i believe, its a little heavy though. its definitely solid.
Quote by Nyukka
looks like a piece of Sh!t to me.

That was useless.

TS, do you have a serial number or maybe the picture of the neckplate if it's a bolt on?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by LP Addict
the neck feels just like my classic, i cant wait to slap my floyd rose on it. its got duncan designed pickups, doesnt hum or buzz one bit.has kluson locking tuners. pretty neat. its a basswood or alder body i believe, its a little heavy though. its definitely solid.

How did you play it to find out the sound quality? There's no bridge yet...
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
I just got off the phone with customer service, the guitar is a V1 series. He says unless its otherwise stamped they were made in korea, stopped making them in the year 2000. They sold for 599.99 hardtail and 699.99 with a floyd rose.
Quote by LP Addict
I just got off the phone with customer service, the guitar is a V1 series. He says unless its otherwise stamped they were made in korea, stopped making them in the year 2000. They sold for 599.99 hardtail and 699.99 with a floyd rose.

Well, that's a very nice find then, where'd you get it?

EDIT: Oh yeah, when I asked how did you find out the sound and said you said "feel as in touch" or something - you said in your original comment it doesnt buzz or hum one bit, just wondering how you found that out.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Last edited by Phill-Rock at Aug 29, 2007,
i was referring to the electronics on the buzz/hum, sorry if i typed it weird haha.

It popped up on ebay, and the neck was 140, and the body was 100, and i PM'd him and asked if hed take 190 for both, so he included the 20 dollar shipping into. once i get it really setup with a floyd rose its gonna be rockin, im selling my kahler spyder to hopefully get the funds for a nice licensed one.
Nice deal and find! Congrats!
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."