Page 1 of 2
ok so im getting my license in 2 days. ill be driving my parents new and very nice cars around frequently, and my mom tells me she doesnt trust me and that she's going install a small security camera somewhere in the car so she can make sure i dont do anything stupid. dont get me wrong, of course im going to be doing something stupid, but she has never caught me doing anything idiotic, what should my argument be to make her not follow through with this plan? i dont want to be out with my buddies and worrying about my mom watching my every move as i drive around and go places...
Too bad for you, it's her car, she does whatever the fu[]bck she wants. It'd only be illegal if she didn't tell you you were filmed.
Man, that's messed up. I don't think parents should ever invade someones space like that, it just leads to arguments and bickering. The way I see it, if it comes back in one piece, what's there to ask? Putting up a camera seems way over the edge.
I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you....

Are you Superbad???
Buy some fake syringes and pretend you're shooting up herion when your in the car, that will teach her.
Quote by TitsAss&Kids
Buy some fake syringes and pretend you're shooting up herion when your in the car, that will teach her.

so far i like this response best
what stupid thing are you going to be doing? making out, sex? sorry, i can understand that your mother doesn't want you to be doing that in her car.
Hang a picture of yourself looking innocent( ) in front of the camera.
Quote by p o e
lmfao man thats so sick and depraved and yet funny all at once

my hats off to you IbanezSA160, you have embodied the Pit into one little poem
Well, she clearly doesn't trust you...

Huh, Big Brother on wheels.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by Rush Fan 06
so far i like this response best

Yep, pretend to be overdosing = Good time!
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Get your own car, then she cant do **** lol
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by IbanezSA160

+1...
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
it's her car, life sucks. this is one example of technology screwing us over and restricting our freedom. and by freedom i mean our ability to get away with breaking laws.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Couldn't you just find the camera, smile at it in a really innocent way and then rip it off?

I don't get it, where's it getting powered from and where will it store the videos? And how will she watch it? If she's in the house surely it will have to be connected to a screen in the house by a wire?. i think she's lying to scare you basicly.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
it's her car, life sucks. this is one example of technology screwing us over and restricting our freedom. and by freedom i mean our ability to get away with breaking laws.

Yes, because breaking the law is so ultra cool, isn't it?
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by cagnius

Ultra super mega cool, actually.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by GiantRaven
And where will the camera get power from?

And where will the video be stored?

Yes if its hooked on to the car's battery, it might die out on you when your running from the fuzz.
She'll catch you picking your nose and upload the video on youtube.
Quote by meh!
Ultra super mega cool, actually.

I know that.

But Ultra Cool (in bold)? I think not.

You and your flim-flam nonsense, Stu...
I would just get my own car if I were you. I don't think I could deal with such a blatant abuse of my privacy such as installing a damned VIDEO CAMERA inside of the car I drive. Just get a job and get a used honda civic or something. It may not be the same as driving a new car, but damn it, it's yours and you can do whatever you want with it. Getting my own car was definitely a great feeling
Quote by cagnius
I know that.

But Ultra Cool (in bold)? I think not.

You and your flim-flam nonsense, Stu...

I retract my remark with apologies
Quote by meh!
I retract my remark with apologies

Apology accepted.

Shall we commence the spooning for the evening?
Hack the camera or whatever and film a couple of seconds of yourself happily driving.
Then just have that play on a loop.

I learnt that from The Simpsons.
i'm sorry but you don't have any right to privacy until you move out. she's letting you use her car you should be thankful.

this is why you actually do what your parents say so they trust you.
Quote by cagnius
Apology accepted.

Shall we commence the spooning for the evening?

Only if I can be the spooner and not the spoonee
Quote by meh!
Only if I can be the spooner and not the spoonee

Works for me!
Quote by cagnius
Works for me!

*gruff voice*

Righ' Yoo, gi us some a tha' glasgae lovin'
I don't think she'd put so much effort into it. It's a bluff, or just her joking around.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
She's a woman. I doubt she knows how to hook up a security camera.
Megan Fox nude!

Quote by HaKattack
Woman tone, eh?

Set treble to PUT THE TOILET SEAT DOWN WHEN YOU'RE DONE
Mids to YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST
Bass to WHAT DO YOU MEAN, "MAKE ME A SANDWICH"?
Gain to NOT TONIGHT, I HAVE A HEADACHE
Quote by cagnius

well im uber hxc....

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Quote by jambi_mantra
I don't get it, where's it getting powered from and where will it store the videos? And how will she watch it? If she's in the house surely it will have to be connected to a screen in the house by a wire?. i think she's lying to scare you basicly.

The same place you get power for your CD player or your heat. Its called the battery, or when the car is running, the alternator. Why would it have to be connected to a wire? Do cell phones need wires? Nope, they sure don't. It could easily store video in the tiniest space, whether it be a small tape or a small hard drive of some kind. Hell, it could just sent them directly to a home computer, just like the cell phone theory.

Get it now?

Chances are your mom is bluffing. I assume you're still a minor if you're still with your parents and just getting your license plus driving her car, so there is a large gray area as far as your privacy goes.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

You shouldn't be doing stupid **** when you first get your license anyways, you're inexperienced.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by 16kramer05
Man, that's messed up. I don't think parents should ever invade someones space like that, it just leads to arguments and bickering. The way I see it, if it comes back in one piece, what's there to ask? Putting up a camera seems way over the edge.

your avatar is almost as awesome as cc devilles.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

Quote by IbanezSA160

of course she'll never notice that the background never changes
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
yeah i suggest getting your own car, but then again it could jsut be scare tactics on your mum's behalf.

Also, why is a mod spamming this thread ? wtf is the world coming to ?
FOOLPROOF PLAN

If she does install the camera, just do whatever "stupid" thing you were planning to do anyway. Then when she sees it and bitches at you, laugh at her and say it was a test and she passed. And that you'll be conducting such tests every once in a while to make sure she's on her toes.
Page 1 of 2