3 years ago, I started playing guitar. About 2 years ago, I bought a Roland Cube 60 to replace my old rubbish practiceamp.
The Cube 60 is a great amp, great sound and stuff, but Roland didn't include a footswitch. So what footswitch makes a good combination?
I think I just need a simple footswitch for selecting channels.

If you'd like to see the cube, heres a link
boss fs-5u

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
or just use a simple distortion pedal, but turn the gain and volume down
look on the roland website and it will tell you exactly what switch to get...i know musicians friend sells them