So i started my new job today and there is this guy who works there and he doesnt like me because im friends with his girlfriend, and he thinks im trying to steal her.

What he doesnt know is that i still talk to his girlfriend after he banned her and she has been telling me everything he has done and is planning to get me fired.

So far he has told her hes spoke to the manager saying he knows me and doesnt think i should of had the job. And apparently the manager is now in doubt about it even though he seemed fine with me

Now this guy is in charge on sundays what is one of the days i work so he has been telling my friend that he is going to try and get me to do jobs like working on the tills and cleaning even though im only supposed to be stacking shelves... He cant do this can he? Im not till trained and the job description says nothing about cleaning toilets, so if he does try this what should i do tell him to **** off?

I was just going to ignore him but now i know he is trying to get me fired im trying to find ways to prevent it. Im thinking of having a word with the manager tommorow about the situation, is it a good idea?

Or should i just let him treat me like crap and report him then?

help!
Quote by amorebelladonna
I guess I will just have to live with the fact that I ate my grandma.
beat his arse, and get a better job. then **** his girlfriend in the arse and have a nice cum shot in both her eyes. videotape this and send it to him, he will never be the same.
Talk to the manager now.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
Get proof of him treating you like crap, let him think he's got the upper hand.

Then get his ass fired to hell and back!
In addition, steal his woman.
Quote by fenderdude06
beat his arse, and get a better job. then **** his girlfriend in the arse and have a nice cum shot in both her eyes. videotape this and send it to him, he will never be the same.

Win.
Quote by fenderdude06

This is probably what I would do...

...so don't do it

Talk to the manager and have his girlfriend tell on him. If he's an insecure asshole then she shouldn't be with him anyway.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
If he asks you to do anything you are not trained to do, politely but firmly refuse. You are only obligated to fulfill the duties set out in you contract.

Talk to your manager. explain the situation, and, if he is worth two sh!ts, then he will tell this guy to back off.

Remeber that your personal life does not need to impact your work life. Whatever happens with this guy, if you continue to perform up to standard in you job, then you CANNOT be fired. If you are fired for what seems like a contrived reason, complain.

Another thing to put on your to-do list is to talk to the guy who is causing you trouble. Explain that you have no interest in his girlfriend, and if he keeps going with his crap then you will report him to the management.

Stay strong, the system is on your side.
I would first let him do his stuff for one day so you have something against him when talking to your boss. otherwise he would just denie it.
but pretty stupid situation
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
i did this in law class

make sure you have a copy of your contract and no exactly what you are obliged to do and what you arent, they cant sack you for refusing to do things what arent in the description, if your not till trained and he makes you do it he is in the wrong for making you do it. however, descriptions can be loosely worded so make sure you know what it means. Also tell your manager about the whole situation and maybe record a conversation of what hes saying some how?
Well she can't be very loyal if she's telling you all this stuff.

+1 to ****ing his gf and sending it to him.
Dickless.
threaten him back. say your not trying to steal his girl, but if he tries to get you fired, then you will. or get the girl to talk to him and say your not trying to steal her, and tell her to tell the guy. no man can resist his girl, unless your like 30
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Well she can't be very loyal if she's telling you all this stuff.

+1 to ****ing his gf and sending it to him.

She is a very good friend of mine i have known her since i was 5 so about 13 years thats what really annoys him i think. She tells me a lot of things.

I have been thinking though what if he is telling his girlfriend these things to get me to react because he knows she would tell me if she was talking to me... In actuall fact he might not of said anything at all. I know i have to be carefull he is a right 2 faced devious git, he has never said a bad word against me to my face, he practically kisses my ass

I think im going to leave it untill he starts treating me badly then explain it to the manager. At the end of the day he can say he doesnt like me and slag me off untill he is blue in the face. The manager cant sack me because somebody said they dont like me can he?
Quote by amorebelladonna
I guess I will just have to live with the fact that I ate my grandma.
As soon as he does the slightest thing to you, jump on the opportunity and report him to the manager. Then also tell the manager that you have heard from other people (so don't know if it's true) about all this **** he's supposedly doing.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT