Felt that this site was the best place to post this.

People say that I've got an "attitude" where I don't give a damn what people say about me and that I should care, or that I always talk back when I'm not meant to and stuff. I always find this irritates me, because I don't try to be this way, it's just me, I just say what's on my mind. But teachers, parents, ex-girlfriends, they all tell me I've got a goddamn attitude.

Does this happen to anyone else? if so, does it irritate the hell out of you?
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
And thus I quote 'Grumpy Old Men':

These days it's all about attitude, you've gotta have attitude. Well, what is 'attitude'? Oh, well it's being a bit rude to people, really.
Well, if you talk back to someone and they're making a valid point then you probably do have a bit of one. You sound like my brother; he's got an attitude problem sometimes.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Well, in that case I've got an attitude to, cuase if a teacher or someone sais something rude to me, i'm sure as hell guna say somthing back.
Quote by Badreligionrock
Well, if you talk back to someone and they're making a valid point then you probably do have a bit of one. You sound like my brother; he's got an attitude problem sometimes.

Oh no, nothing like that. Just when someone who is much older tells me to "shut up" or to do something ridiculous that there is no way in hell i'm gonna do, I tell them no, straight to their face, etc...
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
I've been told I have an attitude several times, normally only when I try not to be rude. It r teh frustrating. Also, saying what's on your mind isn't always a good thing.
Quote by Firenze

People say that I've got an "attitude" where I don't give a damn what people say about me and that I should care, or that I always talk back when I'm not meant to and stuff. I always find this irritates me, because I don't try to be this way, it's just me, I just say what's on my mind. But teachers, parents, ex-girlfriends, they all tell me I've got a goddamn attitude.

yes

yes
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
My mommy always yells at me because I have an attitude.

=[

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Quote by Firenze
Oh no, nothing like that. Just when someone who is much older tells me to "shut up" or to do something ridiculous that there is no way in hell i'm gonna do, I tell them no, straight to their face, etc...

wait...so old people tend to shut you up and you tell them no
this never happen to me
Quote by RockFreak000
wait...so old people tend to shut you up and you tell them no
this never happen to me

Haha, I was just giving an example, but it was rather bad
Catch me,
heal me,
I choose to live
No, I don't have an attitude. I tend to find that people with attitudes also have insecurities.
Yeah I couldn't care less what people say about me, and if someone does, sure I'll talk back, I'm no pushover.
Originally posted by slash_cobain
when the refrigerater tells u to kill stuff and then u do it and noone believes that the refrigerater would say such a thing and while all this is going on, the frige, sitting innocently in the corner, starts making anti semitic remarks
Yeah I get told I have an "attitude" all the time, I'm kinda used to it.
Quote by ShaunFrusciante
bignuts20 the name says it all

Quote by SailorJeff
You can sig me all you want but I still have a small penis.

R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
Quote by Firenze

Yup, I think it happens to most of us.

And yeah it can get annoying but you just ignore it.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Last edited by zeppelinpage4 at Aug 29, 2007,
People with attitude tend to be nice and all and suddenly all hell breaks loose
yeah my sister have huge attitude issues, and its pretty annoying
you guys just have to play it cool just chill and think "whatever, bitches..."
I've been told I have one, purely cos I don't take any crap. I don't choose to be rude to people, it's just that certain types of people bring that out in me.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
Ya I have an attitude. But I can get away with it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.