I just downloaded uTorrent, but I am new to Torrents and downloading music in general (I typically use iTunes). Where should I download from? Piratebay.com? What do I need to know? Should I be wary of viruses? How do I tell if something is legit or not?

Thanks
Member #7 of the "...Still Waiting for the Zombie Holocaust" club. PM Smokey Amp to join.

Nothing from nowhere, I'm no one at all
Radiate, recognize one silent call
As we all form one dark flame...
Incinerate!
pirate bay is good
http://www.demonoid.com/ is the best
hard to get a account there tho
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
www. torrentz .com

That's like a search engine for torrents.
I don't think you can be aware of any viruses, seeing as single people upload the files, just have an up to date virus-ma-jig thingy.
And I'm pretty sure none of it is legit, but thats just half the fun isn't it?
No?
Ah well, I still think im hardcore for illegally downloading Spongebob.
If you are using Utorrent there is a search bar on the top right corner if you right click you can choose which site to search
I only use demonoid and no i won't send you an invite code because last time some jackass almost got me banned for selling the code i sent him.
i use mininova.com

just make sure on whatever torrent you download theres a lot of seeders.
demonoid i believe has open registrations every friday. and you can get invited by people. i would invite you but idk how to do it.

demonoid= best torrent site ever though
I LIKE Josh Klinghoffer

"Mr. Lippman of the Seinfeld Avatar Club-PM IHATECHILDREN to join."

Frusciante for President in '08
I thought making posts about torrents was against the rules....

When i did months back i got so flamed...Discrimination just because im not black....

Uhuh...
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
DO NOT USE IT USE LIMEWIRE I WAS CAUGHT WITH IT never caught with limewire
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Quote by Pinky19
DO NOT USE IT USE LIMEWIRE I WAS CAUGHT WITH IT never caught with limewire

Owned.

Limewire sucks anyway, full of viruses. It also raped my old laptop, so I hate it.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
use torrentspy or torrentman just be sure the heatlth on your downloads is in the grenn if you are using torrentspy.
im in the fastlane on the highway to hell
Use isohunt. Or Oink or Demonoid if you can get an invite.

Check my sig if you have one haha
Ibanez SR505
Ashdown ABM 300 EVO II
Epifani UL410