We are two guitarists trying to start a serious death metal project in Providence RI. We are in need of a drummer and bassist with proficient skills, good equipment, and their own transportation. You must be between 20-30 years old, dependable, and have a cooperative attitude. A willingness to experiment is welcome. Our influences include, Death, Opeth, Carcass, Behemoth, Necrophagist, Amon Amarth, Dimmu Borgir, Strapping Young Lad, and others. If interested, reply with as much information on yourself and your playing as possible. Thank you.
Hey there! Would one of both of you guys be looking to join a death metal band instead? We are looking for guitarists that can play some pretty technical stuff, know what they are doing, but also like to belt out the simple, yet brutal death metal riffs ala Cannibal Corpse, Behemoth, etc. Do you guys have a phone number I can reach you at? I live in pawtucket, Exit 25 off of Rt 95. I can play everything from Necrophagist and Behemoth to Dimmu Borgir, Vital Remains, Dying Fetus, and Origin. I have my own equipment, pretty decent, sounds great live, I have 2 cars (a van and a sedan), and Id love to experiment instead of make each song sound the same.

My drummer is amazing, his style reaches deep into jazz, yet he also plays metal like a mother****er. He can do gravity blasts, hyperblasts, syncopated grooves, simple yet awesome grooves, and his feet are FAST.

If you are interested, send me a PM or something!