Yeah, I know you all hate this kind of thread, but I don't know what to search on Google. I can barely remember any of the lyrics.

It was a male vocalist.

The verses were really nice and melodic, and they were about someone who'd come to earth to sing a really nice song, or something.

The chorus consisted mostly of "and it went la la la la la la la la" give or take a few la's.

I seem to remember something about the singer going away, but saying he'd return in two thousand years.

I can't really search google for "la la la la la la," otherwise I'd have googled it.

Sorry for the lack of description, but it's all I can remember about the song. I heard it on a friend's laptop, and he hadn't named any of the songs, so it was called Track 5.
Can you tell us what genre was the song ?
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
icky thump by the white stripes?
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
For some reason the description reminds me of Ziggy Stardust or Starman by David Bowie, probably not though
Deck the hall??

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.