Is there any way to put an emg back onto your guitar without taking the strings off? i randomly took off my neck emg 85 when someone told me that's where the batteries might be :/
Basically, i've got it out of the socket, all screws and everything off, and there's this plastic thing that has to be connected to this little cord on the wires, and i can't connect it with the strings on there...should i just tear off my strings and explain to my parents why i took off my pickup?lol
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
.....didn't you take it off with strings on? Just loosen the strings i guess.
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
Quote by o d y s s e y
loosen the strings enuf to put it on ? no need to them off

yep.

and btw, the battery is in with the tone/volume/swith cavity.
i <3 my gibson.

proud member of the anti-ibanez milita. my rg1570 was the crappiest guitar i've ever owned.

Quote by Rankles
Christ. I'd hate to see you break a pencil, you'd probably go on a killing spree.
if you have a floyd rose, like most jacksons do, then just push it all the way down and pop it in.
Quote by mr.cheese..
Now I've got it! Masturbate in the mud while smoking weed!

Quote by darkstar2466
Meaning is not absolute.
popping it in isn't the problem, i can't get the little cord to attach to the bottom of the pickup, because i can't see where to stick it
my gear:
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
yamaha beginners guitar
Fender 65R amp
ah i got the wiring done now, now i've just gotta figure out how to line the springs up with the big screws and the little case type thing the emg's are surrounded by..gonna be hard :/
my gear:
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
yamaha beginners guitar
Fender 65R amp