Anyone else heard of the brand? They're based out of Miami, and my first guitar was essentially a Palmer strat copy. But for $150, I couldn't go wrong. (Keep in mind that I was fifteen and it was the first time I laid hands on a guitar.)
Now, three years later, I found myself in the same guitar shop I bought that Palmer from so long ago. I went in with the intent to browse, but ended up buying a black acoustic with absolutely BEAUTIFUL tone and a soft case for $180 total.
They're super cheap because they are a relatively unknown brand, and don't advertise a lot. Therefore, the money that you would pay to help cover advertising is saved. And, though I hate saying anything that could be interpreted as "bad" about Ibanez, the tone on the Palmer was much richer than that of an Ibanez that cost $200 more.
My question is, has anyone else heard of the Palmer brand? What do you think of the brand if you own or have owned one?
Theyre based out of miami but im assuming theyre MADE in China or Korea right?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
Theyre based out of miami but im assuming theyre MADE in China or Korea right?

They have to be for $180.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.