Page 1 of 3
I just saw on Yahoo News that some illegal immigrants (Mexicans) hid in a large freezer in a food plant to escape a raid. The police chief that led the raid said "I've been saying 'we're coming' for 2 years and you didn't listen and I personally have no sympathy for you."...not an exact quote.
So to my point....I understand why Mexicans would immigrate to America illegally, a lot of them are here in Arkansas. But it is illegal and if you get caught working here illegally or hiring illegal immigrants....SORRY! You knew what you were doing when you jumped the border or hired an illegal immigrant! Also, the government is sort of on their side (except for the new operation) but they are also kinda like "We're sorry out laws say you can't be here....so we'll go easy on you even though you are completely guilty"....
So....what do you guys (ya'll) think?
In school, they told me, "Practice makes perfect". Then they said, "Nobody's perfect", so I quit practicing.
I think people should live and let live.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
i dont feel bad when they get caught and sent back.

they knew the risks, and still did it. they can deal with the consequences. if they werent prepared for that, they shouldnt have come over.
Quote by D*I*S*C*I*P*L*E
**** all you assholes you try living in mexico or some other **** hole country it sucks dick

then come to our country LEGALLY not in the trunk of a car
They knew what they are getting into when they stowed away in that big stinky truck. And what they're getting into is practically a game of hide and seek, except when your caught, your sent back to where you began. You can't hide forever. Your eventually gonna lose. Why are you still playing?
Quote by D*I*S*C*I*P*L*E
**** all you assholes you try living in mexico or some other **** hole country it sucks dick

Then I would immigrate to a greater country illegally. And I also wouldn't even try to learn their language or anything. I would also hold protest for the rights of fellow ILLEGALS. All the while waving my ****hole countries flag.
I live in Texas and there are A LOT of them here and personally... I couldn't give less of a ****.
I think illegal immigrants in the US are draining all the resources and living space of all the real American people. Damn right they should be sent back.

I propose anyone who can't trace their racial heritage in the region back more than say... oh, 600 years ought to be deported.

Keep America American!
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by BlueGatorade
then come to our country LEGALLY not in the trunk of a car

Can you blame them?

Are you honestly telling me that if you were poor and had keeds to feed, you wouldn't jump the border to find work.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
I support them trying to come to another country to improve their quality of life. I also understand that they all know the risks, and most of them understand what happens when they get caught, so I don't really feel too bad for them.
Well, immigrants do work that most Americans would never do. But they should come over like everyone does, the legal way. They come to our country, have anchor babies, do jobs here, and then don't pay taxes. Basically, they get a free ride. While we're paying taxes on our paychecks, they don't
My Gear
Ibanez SR520EX with EMG 81/85 and boost
Peavey Valveking Head w/ Crate Blue Voodoo Cab
Peavey VB-2
Spector Euro 4
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-2
Think about it this way then. Native Americans were here before us, we stole what was there's. Now illegal immigrants are coming over and everybody is complaining. Mostly everybody. It's just land, it doesn't matter. Like the smart lady said live and let be.
ok here i will tell you why illegal immigrants are GOOD for our economy though no politician will admit it... illegal immigrants do jobs that no other people in america are willing to do for the wage they do, this does not leave americans without jobs but further instills the fact that getting a higher education will allow americans to succeed in a higher level job and not be sucked into the life of a paycheck to paycheck job, this should be viewed more as a welcomed motivation than a malevolent intrusion...secondly, illegal immigrants need to have social security numbers to work, so in the general case they use someone else's, there is no problem in this, in fact many elderly people are collecting larger ss payments due to the fact that illegal immigrant wages were being poured into their accounts without their knowledge...thirdly, immigrants pay taxes, they may avoid income taxes, but they can not possibly avoid sales taxes, real estate taxes, or other commercial taxes, so they are in fact funding our government which shuns them...and finally, illegal immigrants do not collect benefits, they can not get on welfare, they can not be on workers comp, sure their children may use the public education system but their marginal cost does not come anywhere near the amount they are giving to the economy, while taking very little....therefore, suck on one
Quote by Caustic
I think illegal immigrants in the US are draining all the resources and living space of all the real American people. Damn right they should be sent back.

I propose anyone who can't trace their racial heritage in the region back more than say... oh, 600 years ought to be deported.

Keep America American!

so basically most all americans should go back to the home of their ancestors? i doubt many can trace anyone back 600 years, especially to anyone here. there wasnt anyone here that long ago, except the natives. i doubt you want many of the people here back in england, or the rest of the world for that matter.

unless you were joking.

i hope you were, for your own sake.
Quote by Polak
just come to canada, we love you. although passing through america is the problem.. soo...

No we don't. They are dumb, they stink, they have no education and they create Latino Gangs. Eh homes, I'll bust a cap in your ass ombré!!!!!
political thread?

open border policy for me. that's what bush and fox were working on before 9/11, and everybody hit the roof. now, the republicans want to build a fence and lock up the border, and the same people are still pissed.

EDIT you want to dump 200 million people on Europe, mostly England?
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Last edited by millerdrr at Aug 29, 2007,
Then again, they know what will happen if they get caught, and if they get sent back, then all they have to do is come back again.
I really don't want to place the blame on the immigrants because they're just trying to have a better life.

I'd much rather blame it on the governments USA for being too hard to get into, and Mexico for being a piece of crap.... but I'm into the whole personal accountability/responsibility thing... so I say

The laws that are in act right now should be followed, and subsequent punishment for the laws carried out, but the laws need to be changed
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
Quote by Caustic

Keep America American!

You're kidding right?

Quote by bTOMd
i think they should be sent back]
hate those illegals

How Christian of you.

Quote by dig up my date
send them back they're taking our jobs!

I know man! Fruit-picking and lawn-mowing for small change should be for TRUE American citizens!

*goose-steps his way out of this moronic thread*
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
i think instead of bitching about how much immigrants take the jobs that no one else would do anyways and how they're "ruining" the economy, america should try looking at the source of the "problem" instead of the "problem" itself. instead of repeatedly throwing immigrants back out into the country they came here to get away from, the government should try helping mexico get on its feet. the american government spent a great deal of time fucking up central and south america, the least they could do is lend a helping hand when people come over here to get away from the terrible conditions of their countries.
if America is such a great, and free country why cant there be some ppl from mexico, they left there country to come here illegally, and thats a sign that America kicks ass!!(and yes i did use some of this from Carlos Mencia)
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Quote by Caustic

Keep America American!

that's satire, right? a sort of "A Modest Proposal" style thing to make people realize how stupid they sound? if not, you truly are a complete idiot. if it is...nice
We should just annex Mexico.

Problem solved.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
They're not neccessarily taking our jobs, they ARE however not helping the economy any. The majority of money illegal immigrants make is being sent back to mexico and is NOT going back into the U.S. economy. The thing that pisses me off the most about these people is that they come over here, they DO NOT pay taxes, and yet they feel they are entitled to the same privileges (sp?) that legal tax paying citizens are. Another thing i'm not too keen on is what some pundits refer to as "anchor babies." Many of these illegals come across the border and give birth. And for some odd reason, this makes the baby a U.S. citizen and because of this, the parents think they should be allowed to stay. Something needs to change with that..... a child should be considered whatever nationality its parents are. Immigration laws exist, they should be respected. Thousands of people from countries all over the world are granted citizenship the LEGAL way...... why should things be different for the border jumpers? And i know this will probably illicit the inevitable "your ancestors were immigrants too" crap..... before that even comes i'm just gonna say: You can't hop a fence from Ireland.
I just have a few things to say.

1) Mexicans (because they are the majority that come into Southern California) complain that we do not allow them to enter our country, but yet they do not allow illegals from countries like Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador etc. into their country.I believe they should practice what they preach. They want special treatment just like that deal about "burying the N word". If you can't say one racial slur than you shouldn't be allowed to use any of them. All or nothing.

2) They know the consequences of coming here before they get here.

3) I don't believe that whole thing about "they're stealing our jobs", for me that isn't the problem. My problem is that EVERYWHERE I go i see graffiti on the walls. It's not graffiti that can be considered with colors or where it requires talent, instead it's all chicken scratch gang names and their aliases. In the past year about 4 students from my school have been killed due to this crap. It's stupid and it shows how the majority of the younger generation will turn out. I'm not saying that EVERY gang member is hispanic or latino but most of the gang members in my neighborhood are.

4) Traffic here is already terrible as it is, and then they had the nerve to ask about giving licenses to illegals. You're kidding right? What happens if one of these guys gets in a wreck with you. They have no papers so they have no insurance therefore you're screwed.

I could list many more things but i'll stop there.

I have nothing against them and would gladly be for the whole reform deal but only if they'd learn to respect what's been given to them instead of trashing it.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by millerdrr
political thread?

open border policy for me. that's what bush and fox were working on before 9/11, and everybody hit the roof. now, the republicans want to build a fence and lock up the border, and the same people are still pissed.

EDIT you want to dump 200 million people on Europe, mostly England?

.....So we shouldn't try to step up security? We kinda thought we were invincible, then got attacked. I think we should amp up security. However, airports are totally gay about that, as they are afraid to profile. And the staffs are incompetent.
Quote by madbasslover
i think instead of bitching about how much immigrants take the jobs that no one else would do anyways and how they're "ruining" the economy, america should try looking at the source of the "problem" instead of the "problem" itself. instead of repeatedly throwing immigrants back out into the country they came here to get away from, the government should try helping mexico get on its feet. the american government spent a great deal of time fucking up central and south america, the least they could do is lend a helping hand when people come over here to get away from the terrible conditions of their countries.

I dont know I think with the hole our economy is in right now that'd be the last thing that would happen. God forbid we end up in another pointless war.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
Quote by daytripper75
so basically most all americans should go back to the home of their ancestors? i doubt many can trace anyone back 600 years, especially to anyone here. there wasnt anyone here that long ago, except the natives. i doubt you want many of the people here back in england, or the rest of the world for that matter.

unless you were joking.

i hope you were, for your own sake.

Sure they can. If you're white, black or really anything not native, go home you illegal immigrants!

I'm deadly serious.

Or it might be that madbasslover is right. Your call, you dirty immigrant you.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by jpgilbert701

1) Mexicans (because they are the majority that come into Southern California) complain that we do not allow them to enter our country, but yet they do not allow illegals from countries like Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador etc. into their country.I believe they should practice what they preach. They want special treatment just like that deal about "burying the N word". If you can't say one racial slur than you shouldn't be allowed to use any of them. All or nothing.

3) I don't believe that whole thing about "they're stealing our jobs", for me that isn't the problem. My problem is that EVERYWHERE I go i see graffiti on the walls. It's not graffiti that can be considered with colors or where it requires talent, instead it's all chicken scratch gang names and their aliases. In the past year about 4 students from my school have been killed due to this crap. It's stupid and it shows how the majority of the younger generation will turn out. I'm not saying that EVERY gang member is hispanic or latino but most of the gang members in my neighborhood are.

4) Traffic here is already terrible as it is, and then they had the nerve to ask about giving licenses to illegals. You're kidding right? What happens if one of these guys gets in a wreck with you. They have no papers so they have no insurance therefore you're screwed.

I could list many more things but i'll stop there.

I have nothing against them and would gladly be for the whole reform deal but only if they'd learn to respect what's been given to them instead of trashing it.

wow.. you should feel pretty bad about yourself..i can see you right now with your wife beater and snuff complaining about the damn immigrants stealing your mechanic job.........oh wait, that was some bad stereotyping on my part, my bad
Quote by jpgilbert701

Ok well, here is how i see it, working the poor paying jobs they do, if they were to move to America, then they would still fall into poverty, this would create a socio-economic situation where some of their kids would unfortuantly turn to crime.
Its all fair and well to say that 'These kids aren't grateful' but really how grateful can you be when your living in ****.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Quote by Metal-X
We should just annex Mexico.

Problem solved.

whether you meant sarcasm or not, i love that!
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Talk about 'hurting the economy'.
If America were helping Mexico instead of fighting some bunk 'War on Terror' in the Middle-East that is bleeding this country's economy dry, we wouldn't be having this problem.

EDIT:
Quote by soccermom
Ok well, here is how i see it, working the poor paying jobs they do, if they were to move to America, then they would still fall into poverty, this would create a socio-economic situation where some of their kids would unfortuantly turn to crime.
Its all fair and well to say that 'These kids aren't grateful' but really how grateful can you be when your living in ****.

Oh, you mean like the way they live in Mexico, but without the government completely ignoring them?

EDIT DEUX: v It's been said multiple times that they don't actually steal any jobs...
Last edited by HaKattack at Aug 29, 2007,
I hope a few of you wont be ignorant enought to ignore my post while its true that most immigrants dont pay taxes and they are here illegaly. First of all they dont take your jobs silly people. Let all the mexicans go away and have americans planting corn. And by the way when did Illegal Immigrant become lingo for just mexicans huh? Its only sad that my parents law abiding citizens and taxpayers who have been working in a succesful buisness establishment for 18 years get the same **** you give any other mexican. THe only reason they say they take their jobs is because they are racist try to disprove me.
One classmate of mine thinks we should ship them off to Iraq to fight for their citizenship. Anyone seen Starship Troopers?
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Quote by HaKattack

Oh, you mean like the way they live in Mexico, but without the government completely ignoring them?

Thats not the point I was referring to the fact that he wanted them to enter the country legally then excpect them to be law abiding citizens off a pathetic wage.
Quote by Malakian88

Indeed.
Page 1 of 3