Page 1 of 2
what upcoming albums are you excited for?

for me, foo fighters, the hives, and the raconteurs
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Devendra Banhart, Kenny Chesney, etc

I was really excited for Ben Harper's new disc, which came out yesterday. Its quite good.
Behold...the Arctopus, Between the Buried and Me, Protest the Hero, Dethklok, and Liquid Tension Experiment.
Dethklok, and Between the Buried and Me +1
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
Say Anything, Between the Burried and Me, Coheed and Cambria, and Avenged Sevenfold (not ashamed)
Quote by AlexInChains
Liquid Tension Experiment.

Definitely didn't know they were coming out with a new one. So, that's one, and I also want...

Metallica, Avenged Sevenfold (I too, am not ashamed), Serj Tankian, and Dethklok.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
judas priest.... that concept album should kick sum serious ass
Live fast, die young, and leave a good lookin corpse

Coheed and Cambria and Margot and The Nuclear So and So's
Gear:
Ibanez JS100
03 Squier Strat
1980 Ovation Matrix Accoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Washburn T-14 Taurus (Bass)
SWR Working Pro 100 watt bass amp
^ Coheeds coming out with a new album!? Sounds promising.
666 BRO
Quote by BlindSilence917
Definitely didn't know they were coming out with a new one.

It's not so much of a brand new album as a collection of jams from the LTE2 recording sessions:

"On September 25th 2007, a CD of jams from the 2nd LTE recording sessions will be released under the name Liquid Trio Experiment. The album, "Spontaneous Combustion," will include studio improvisations from the trio of Portnoy, Levin and Rudess which occurred while John Petrucci was with his wife and newborn daughter, Kiara. A few songs from LTE2 were spawned from these jam sessions including "914," "Chewbacca," and "Liquid Dreams." Once Petrucci returned to the group, he added in his guitar parts, sometimes learning improvized Jordan Rudess solos note-for-note in order to double them and create a more composed feel for the song."
Quote by whitebluesboy
Say Anything, Between the Burried and Me, Coheed and Cambria, and Avenged Sevenfold (not ashamed)

Ohhh! Say Anything! Awesome!
MCR..but that won't be for a while
and AC/DC
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Im gonna see Smashing Pumpkins w/ Social Distortion, Satellite Party and a bunch of bands i dont like (Bright Eyes, The used, Paramore, Shiny Toy Guns) and other simular bands i really dont care for but theres like 12 bands total.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
metallica, gnr
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by guitarbreaker
Elvenking, and Riverside.

The Elvenking album got leaked. Go to www.mediaportal.ru to download it. It kicks ass. I'm looking forward to the Dethalbum and Priest's Nostradamus.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Kirk_Is_God101
Metallica

nuff said.
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
Muse
Radiohead
Guns N Roses
Brand New

No, I don't think they're coming out soon, but I'm still looking forward to them.
'Tallica, Serj Tankian and Dethalbum.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Foo Fighters and Radiohead
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Page 1 of 2