Poll: Have you ever gotten in the fight?
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you ever gotten in the fight?
Yes
16 42%
No
22 58%
Voters: 38.
Have you ever gotten in a big fight with your best friend that ended your friendship? (Either temporarily or permanently) and what was it over?

I have, over him dating my ex even though I said i was fine with it.
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
yeah a really close friend and i got in a fight and we never spoke again
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
you told him it was ok, and now you are mad at him? you have noo right to be mad now, you could have told him now and either A he respects that wish or B he doesnt and you get mad at him and have the right to be mad. if you gave it the ok he has every right to do that
Quote by 18th_Angel
No dude, that is definitely an ugly chick. I'm talking 10 or 11 beers ugly.
yep
jsut recently
he was my guitarist to but he was a complete ass
so im happy i got rid of him...
MY GEAR:
IBANEZ RGT42DX
Crate GT65
Digitech RP200 effects pedal

ESP LTD B-50
Peavey Max 112

Shure SM-58
I love my best friend he is sexy, even though he is bad. :<
I know what you're thinking... You're thinkin' here comes old Gregg, he's a scaly man-fish...

Quote by civildp1
I can't drink tequila anymore. it makes me do terrible things. Terrible naked things.

My best friend's a girl, i love her. We don't really argue about much, we're both semi-level headed.
Who dat?
Yes, but a minute later we were back to being best friends again. We're too laid back to stay mad at each other.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
I bitched at my best mate for being a drunken slut all summer (straight from being literally the #1 anti-slut that I know).

She spent a good 2 days not talking to me, telling others how much she hated me, and how they should hate me too before getting over it.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
nope, I only have friendship ending fights with tertiary friends.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Actually, she was annoyed at me for something, so i used white-out to paint a smiley face on a rock and I left it in her mailbox. She liked it, so problem solved.
Who dat?
I find that ranking your friends in order of preference and making it known causes more fights than anything else. So I didn't do that and avoided all the fighting. Grow up, kids.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
Quote by dig up my date
i broke my right hand......well i think you know what i mean

im sorry to hear that that truly is a sad story
Twice actually. I won't go into personal details, but we were close for a couple years. Then we got into a fight and didn't speak for over a year. Then we were friends again for several months before getting into it again and not speaking for almost a year. We just recently started speaking again here and there online, but thats as far as its gone.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately