I was talking to people on my messenger and all of a moment it started typeing sumthing to all my contacts and one of my friends called bitching there were extra folders on his desk top and his background was goatse. Now ive turned off my phone and there is no chance in hell im going back on messanger. Do they all have viruses? What the hell happened to my computer anyone else have this problem?
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
Honestly man I am stumped, I have never heard this happen to anyone before.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
Quote by James_Water2
I was talking to people on my messenger and all of a moment it started typeing sumthing to all my contacts and one of my friends called bitching there were extra folders on his desk top and his background was goatse. Now ive turned off my phone and there is no chance in hell im going back on messanger. Do they all have viruses? What the hell happened to my computer anyone else have this problem?

lol wut?/
Something like that happened to me once.

I got a message from my friend that said something like "lol! click this you won't regret it" and I did. All of the sudden, I got tons of messages from people saying "what? wut? lol que?" and yeah.. apparently a virus went insane and send virus-links to my whole friends list.

No goatse, though.
sounds like a virus or spyware type program.

run a virus program and spybot search & distroy to find out what it is and get rid of it

^ always check the link before clicking it..............
Quote by moody07747
sounds like a virus or spyware type program.

run a virus program and spybot search & distroy to find out what it is and get rid of it

^ always check the link before clicking it..............

I did i dinet click the link my brother did one day and now it must of beeen in the computer and when i logged on all that **** happened
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE