does anyone else here hate how on their fretting fingers there is little/no feeling in the tips. like you cant feel anything....if someones like wow feel this you go for it with your hand and your like oh wait wrong hand. am i the only one....?
I'll believe in anything and you'll believe in anything.
last.fm
no because my callouses are not like rocks, though it doesn´t hurt to fret the strings.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
did u start yesterday. They are calluses and if u play enough u can light a lighter and stick ur finger in the flame
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
The only time I notice it is when I'm going for home row on a keyboard. I can kinda feel the bump on the F key but not nearly as much as I can the J key. But you've got calluses on them. You've spent you're entire time learning guitar trying to desensitise them. What do you expect?
k well to douchebag up there, i started liek a month ago and i play everyday, but i mean like, i still wish i could feel stuff kinda
last.fm
i dont know whats wrong with you guys ive been playing guitar for hours a day for years. i can stick needles in my caluses i dont have a problem touching stuff at all
gear

Fender Standard Tele (with kill-switch)
PRS SE Custom
Fender Hot Rod Deville
Boss DD-3 Delay
Boss GE-7 Eq
Boss DS-1 distortion
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
Boss CS-3 Compression
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop ZW-45 Zakk Wylde Signature wah
Quote by jeff541
k well to douchebag up there, i started liek a month ago and i play everyday, but i mean like, i still wish i could feel stuff kinda

I play for hours everyday and I can still feel through them....
thats weird man, i played like evryday for a month. the tips of my fingers are still hard, but like if i go to touch like sandpaper or somethin like that with my left fingers i cant feel it
last.fm
I can put a lighter to mine, but I can still feel stuff.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
biggest piss of tho is that i cant use a touchpad on my laptop with my left very easily cause it doesnt notice my skin is there
last.fm
Quote by jeff541
thats weird man, i played like evryday for a month. the tips of my fingers are still hard, but like if i go to touch like sandpaper or somethin like that with my left fingers i cant feel it

Playing for a year and a half.
No problem here

Fender Strat
Alexi Laiho ESP

Quote by Doolittle
one time i masturbated into a pumpkins. needless to say
PWNED

Follower of the UG Faith, PM me to join!
Dont ever call me a douchebag, nobody likes a **** talking Canadian...

I'm just pointing out a fact, not trying to be an ass. Its true, the goal of most people when they start is to build up thier fingertips so they cant feel it and they dont hurt.

edit: I agree, the laptop thing is a pain in the ass. I didnt realize why it wasnt working at first...
yo what was the word it bleeped out...i have no idea
last.fm
oh its SHlT and by the way douchebag, whats wrong with canadians
last.fm
i fingerpick, so that only happens on the first three fingers of my right hand. It's not that big deal though, i can still feel semi rough textures, i don't find it a nuisance.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a