Page 1 of 2
haha i saw this the day it happened...hilarious...what an idiot
She's gorgeous, who gives a shit.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
but she's adorable =(
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Proof why the terrorists hate us. dumb blonde.

How did that guy who was holding the Mic not burst out in laughter? For that I give him credit.
Quote by Say Ocean
I can't even make out what shes trying to say... and only partially because I'm busy imagining her blowing me

roflmao x100
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
Quote by Kartman

I do.
666 BRO
haha
Man...this guy doesn't even need to write a suicide note. He can just leave a link to this thread on his computer and everyone will understand.
"I, personally, believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps. And, uh, I believe that our education like, such as, in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere, like, such as. And, I believe that they should... our education over here, in the U.S., should help the U.S., or, or, should help South Africa. It should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future... for our children."

thats what she said.

jesus horsefucking christ. she didn't even answer the damn question!!
Quote by Say Ocean
Too weak from the anorexia.

She'd probably hold it upside down anyways.

Nah, she'd probly put it in her mouth first.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
She was on live television in front of 4.3 million people, give her a break. It's not as easy at looks.

She's done post-pageant interviews where she does answer the question and also talks about how she goofed. She's not brainless, just timid.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
Haha she's still hot and look where it's gotten her LOL.
Quote by csn00b
I hate seeing cute girls topless and what not, it just feels wrong.
she's not as stupid as this bitch.

stupid ****
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
Quote by original=punk
"I, personally, believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps. And, uh, I believe that our education like, such as, in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere, like, such as. And, I believe that they should... our education over here, in the U.S., should help the U.S., or, or, should help South Africa. It should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future... for our children

*drools with a blank face*
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
I love how the guy that is hosting (aka Slater from saved by the bell) just looks at her funny after her little... speech?

pepsi
Quote by f'n_wanker

stupid ****

YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!! I HATE THAT SONG!!! and... all... that... clicking (sry for double post, I just think this needs to stay away from the awesomeness that isn't my last post.)

pepsi
Quote by Kartman

She still shits everyday.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Kankuro
Well done.

thanks.
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
Quote by original=punk
tell that to the kids younger than her who do nationwide spelling bees.

Are you kidding? They're only spelling a word.

You don't think a kid has ever misspelled a word because their nerves got the better of them? Those kids you think so highly of aren't any stronger, or smarter, than Miss South Carolina, they're just as nervous.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
Quote by f'n_wanker

stupid ****

Thanks. I had to restart firefox because of your silly antics.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
^ Sorry Darkstar, he made me teach him how to "roll" people.

666 BRO
Quote by Kankuro
^ Sorry Darkstar, he made me teach him how to "roll" people.

I'll roll him up in a blunt and smoke him silly.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Jimmyyoung
She did it for the lulz

Indeed she did.

Perhaps she IS smarter than she appears. I dunno. Pressure, I guess.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Quote by marchoso
Are you kidding? They're only spelling a word.

You don't think a kid has ever misspelled a word because their nerves got the better of them? Those kids you think so highly of aren't any stronger, or smarter, than Miss South Carolina, they're just as nervous.

I hope THAT was a joke. Spelling words really well TOTALLY gets you far in life.
this has been done already... in at least two threads
oh nothing... just bein' myself...what? oh this? this is just my package...yeah... god delivered it, I signed for it, world keeps on spinnin'
Page 1 of 2