Page 1 of 2
Ummm, what?
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have

Hey buddy, I've got a night to spend fighting Nazis. *Slips on Captain America suit*
666 BRO
ummm....do jews have something against plasma screens, or is there something i'm missing? Oh, and the hebrew hammer pwns
My Gear:
Ibanez SA36FM
Peavy Predator

Vox Ad50VT

Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Fuehrer, fool, if you're gonna be anti-Semitic at least spell right.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
ya, suprisingly fun. somone put the hebrew hammer pic up again. ha ha
My Gear:
Ibanez SA36FM
Peavy Predator

Vox Ad50VT

Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

No seriously, what's going on?
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Deathcrush6_6_6
allah Poops In My Mouth So I Plasmayyy Jewz

HOLOCAUST NAZI HEIL HITLERR ALLah POOPS IN MY MOUTH
Quote by Deathcrush6_6_6
HOLOCAUST NAZI HEIL HITLERR ALLah POOPS IN MY MOUTH

PLASMAYYY JEW

ALLAH POOPS IN MY FACE AND HOLOCAUST JEWZ
I think Bo got wasted and hacked his account...
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
wow, someone is a freakin nazi here...

may I ask why you hate jewish people? if the answer is "Becauz tehy are teh JOOz" than your moron and unable to say anything worth listening to.

if everyone around you brought you up that way, they are morons too, and they are all wrong.

if you hate them, you should hate me more, I dont believe in god at all -- I'm an athiest.

if you say "they killed our lord" then please allow me to tell you the fact that there is no proof a man named jesus ever existed in the first place at all. All evidence used to cite him in history has either been proven a misinterpretation of a title (rather christus, the anointed one) or a forgery...

believe what you want, but don't go trying to spread hate. Seriously, man. Go say FU to your family, move out, educate yourself, and make up your own damned mind about things. Think before you speak/act.

I seriously doubt the mods will ban me for saying this to you, so **** you. if that gets censored then F . U . C . K you A . S . S wipe
Gear:

Jackson dk2m
MIM strat
peavey jsx 2x12 combo
Recording King RDC-26
Digitch RP1000
Crybaby 535Q
Quote by spiroth10

may I ask why you hate jewish people? if the answer is "Becauz tehy are teh JOOz" than your moron and unable to say anything worth listening to.

if everyone around you brought you up that way, they are morons too, and they are all wrong.

if you hate them, you should hate me more, I dont believe in god at all -- I'm an athiest.

if you say "they killed our lord" then please allow me to tell you the fact that there is no proof a man named jesus ever existed in the first place at all. All evidence used to cite him in history has either been proven a misinterpretation of a title (rather christus, the anointed one) or a forgery...

believe what you want, but don't go trying to spread hate. Seriously, man. Go say FU to your family, move out, educate yourself, and make up your own damned mind about things. Think before you speak/act.

I seriously doubt the mods will ban me for saying this to you, so **** you. if that gets censored then F . U . C . K you A . S . S wipe

You wasted your time typing that because the original poster will not read it.
Quote by spiroth10

J00z R STUPID AND DEH KILL OUR LORD
Page 1 of 2