Hey, hate to make a new thread, but i did some reasearch on the net and couldnt find any answers to these questions:

can i run the orange rocker combo through a cabinet?
Can i use the speaker for other amps?
Can i use this http://www.thomann.de/gb/orange_fs.htm footswitch for channel swapping? can i make my own copy of it, if i don't wanna order it from thomann (i'm getting the amp locally for 100 euros cheaper and brand new)?

oh, and can i use the vox ad50VT speaker for other amps?

Thanks!
Im not sure about the other questions, but yes you can run the rocker through an extension cab, I'v seen it a few times.
Yes, yes, dunno, dunno, yes.

You might have to do some basic soldering (add a jack) to use the combo speaker for another amp.
Yeah, but I don't think that amp has the appropriate jack for that. You're going to have to solder it to the speaker yourself.
oh...that's the problem then. see there's a bunch of vox's where i do rehearsals. If i bought a combo, it would be tricky to take it to the place on foot every time i had a rehearsal...but if i had a head, i could just use a cab at home...and then take the head to the rehearsal room when needed, and use the vox speaker there.
Quote by zwound
oh...that's the problem then. see there's a bunch of vox's where i do rehearsals. If i bought a combo, it would be tricky to take it to the place on foot every time i had a rehearsal...but if i had a head, i could just use a cab at home...and then take the head to the rehearsal room when needed, and use the vox speaker there.

If the speakers are connected to the amps with push-on spade connectors, you can just get a speaker cable with those kind of connectors at one end for your Orange, and you won't have to do any soldering.
hmm...

if i have some basic knowledge in pedal building...could i make my own?
Spade connectors? It's just a piece of bent metal, sometimes with insulation over it. Or do you mean the cable? Just buy a speaker cable, cut one end off and solder the two connectors there.
i meant the footswitch, actually...about the spade connectors...well i need to check on that when i happen to get into the rehearsal room.