0 0%
France
0 0%
I don't care i play football
4 14%
Wales (it could happen)
2 7%
Voters: 29.
so the rugby world cups comin up soon. we're (england) obviously gonna beat USA, sorry to the americans here but its the truth. but who do you think will win, and why.

i've only put the teams i consider could possibly win.

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

We'll beat the US, but I doubt we'll get anywhere near winning it, probably the French or the Aussies, i've put Aussies because i'd rather them than the french scum.
I'm English, but if I was betting, I'd put money on Wales.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
NZ all Blacks team for this year is absolutly amazing

Its a big possibility
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by AvengedThrice
I'm English, but if I was betting, I'd put money on Wales.

I thought England absolutely destroyed Wales in their last match against each other?
Love is not a victory march.
1-use the search bar.
2-New Zealand.
3-No Ireland?
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
All the people saying why aren't Ireland on there, he did say sides that have a chance of winning it, which makes me wonder why Wales are on there!
Quote by mouldysandwich
wheres ireland as a option?!? so their warm up matches have been awful but they could do alrite, nearly won last years 6 nations...

i forgot ireland, but i don't think they could win.
plus you have to remember everyone that the All Blacks have been favourites for every competition thy've been in, but they havn't won the world cup for 20 years. if England don't win i'd say All Black V Walloby final, but the Aussies will win that no doubt.

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

What the ****? Ireland? If those French bastards hadn't cheated us outta it, we would've won!!!
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
Quote by Giant Tool
i forgot ireland, but i don't think they could win.
plus you have to remember everyone that the All Blacks have been favourites for every competition thy've been in, but they havn't won the world cup for 20 years. if England don't win i'd say All Black V Walloby final, but the Aussies will win that no doubt.

France - Aussie/NZ doesn't look unlikely depending on the draw, as hosts France do have a great chance, OZ/NZ always have a good chance too. England are just too weak at the moment to win it, they'll make the semis though, I don't doubt that.
I would defintitely put Ireland ahed of England anyway...well, I suppose you're entitled to your opinion but

IRELAND FTW!!!
Find peace or start a war. Either way is good