I have an Ibanez RG1570 with an Edge Pro tremolo. I use EB Super Slinkys, and the action is quite low. All the strings are tuned perfect, but when I pick high notes on the low E-string they are slightly detuned. I'm not that tech savvy, but I would assume it has something to do with the intonation. What beats me is it's only happening on low E.

How the hell do I fix this?
Use a tuner to check intonation.
Hit the harmonic on the 12th fret. It should match the open note.
If the harmonic is flat, loosen the strings and move the string saddle forward towards the fretboard. If its sharp, do the opposite. Tune the string back up and repeat till the strings intonation is perfect.
Do this for each string.

Remember Flat, Forward, Fretboard
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
I always have to take my Jackson to the shop when the intonation gets out. Everytime I try and fix it, I just mess it up more. =\
Away Message: I fell out of my chair, this may take awhile.
Quote by Covin
I always have to take my Jackson to the shop when the intonation gets out. Everytime I try and fix it, I just mess it up more. =\

If you can use a screwdriver (or allen wrench) and can read a tuner, then you can adjust your own intonation .
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
I thought that the harmonic was perfect and what you tuned to and the fretted notes were out of tune....well, that's how it is in my expierience.
XBL Gamertag: toasty10
I tried moving the string saddle forward, but I've moved it almost to the edge and there's still a slight detune. It's not as bad as before, but I've had the guitar for a couple of years and never had it do anything like this before. Could it be something else causing the problem?
are you sure the intonation is off? I mean, don't just move the saddle unless you know that the intonation is off.
It could be that your tuning isn't perfect or that the intonation of the other strings is off.
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
I'm pretty sure it's the intonation. It just seems odd that I haven't touched it and suddenly it's off.
Quote by V-type
I thought that the harmonic was perfect and what you tuned to and the fretted notes were out of tune....well, that's how it is in my expierience.

Youre exactly right... you tune the harmonic to E and then see what the fretted note is...