hey im just wondering why some of the guitar pro tabs i sent in that i thought were pretty accurate got rejected. is it because other people think they suck or copyrights or something like that
i know how you feel ive sent in tabs way more accurate then the current tabs posted and got rejected, it was pretty lame
"yeah, well, you know...

that's just like... your opinion man."

-The Dude, His Dudeness
Darn. That happened to me, too Though I submitted it without logging in... *Sob*

It was Paranoid by Black Sabbath. And in the highest rated version, some of the solo is off. One of the comments even says that. But I managed to fix the solo

Lame.
I remember reading in the rules that if there's already a correct tablature for that song, if it seems to be tabbed incorrectly, if it has a chance of being copied, or if you used a goofy name, I noticed that it will get rejected.
maybe i was just so accurate that they thought i was copying off an official tab hehe
Wow i wrote a Solo down for Holy diver, and its pretty accurate, and theres not even one in the tab archive...wtf? there goes 45mins ill never get back
Quote by Pure Toxin
Wow i wrote a Solo down for Holy diver, and its pretty accurate, and theres not even one in the tab archive...wtf? there goes 45mins ill never get back

Not wtf. Sometimes things don't always go as planned. If your tab was rejected, contact someone on the staff who is involved with tabs. Politely ask them why. Maybe it was the format, maybe they thought it wasn't important, maybe it wasn't accurate enough. If you learn why, you'll know more about what not to do.

Don't get down about a bad experience. That will leave you with a sour taste and a negative attitude. Learn how to channel your efforts into projects that will have a higher likelyhood of success. I'm certain some of the major contributors here had problems when they first started submitting tabs. But they worked through it, until they understood the process better. Those people have succeeded in their valuable contributions. I'm sure you will be able to, as well. In time you'll look back at this as a minor bump in the road.

Good luck,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
k thanks

oh i just figured out why it got rejected. it was because i usually make up songs and put my name on it but then when i tabbed someoneelses song i forgot to take my name off and put theirs.

i think
Last edited by RaddG93 at Sep 5, 2007,
Quote by QuantumMechanix
Dude, U-g are all communists! i submitted 3 tabs that were great and they all got denied!!

Lol why don't you read what Burpin'Worm and SYK said? Try resubmitting them too.
ಥ_ಥ
i read the blog but i still dont understand why they got denied...there was already a five star tab for one of them but mine was much different and better
I hate my sig
Well, the thing is, if a five star tab is already there, most users will settle for the one that arrived first. It's not a big deal, just keep submitting and they will get accepted. It just happens to everyone. If you still find your tabs being denied constantly contact Dyhua. Just don't do it now, cause you have only been denied a few. Do it if your new ones keep getting denied, maybe it is some user being a douche which also happens. Don't get your hopes down mate,
EDIT: ^what he said. Dude I love you.

Sometimes I see tabs in the approval que that are PERFECT but they put some things in it like themselves putting in "VER 3". YOU dont do that, the system itself does it. so I have to reject it so the tab section isnt messed up.

And then there's commonly people that put the ALBUM title in the song name like "Good Riddance Time Of Your Life BULLET IN A BIBLE". then i have to reject it. It sucks because they're good tabs.
Quote by QuantumMechanix
Dude, U-g are all communists! i submitted 3 tabs that were great and they all got denied!!

hey buddy, what tabs were they, I probably rejected them.

I'm commonly in the approval que and if i see horrible tabs that are incorrect I reject them and provide the reason.

Quote by RaddG93
maybe i was just so accurate that they thought i was copying off an official tab hehe

lol.
Quote by Philmore222
Darn. That happened to me, too Though I submitted it without logging in... *Sob*

It was Paranoid by Black Sabbath. And in the highest rated version, some of the solo is off. One of the comments even says that. But I managed to fix the solo

Lame.

I saw it and I accepted it. BUT you cant just take someone else's tab and add a little to it and pass it off as your own.
because its not.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by FrenchyFungus at Sep 8, 2007,
yea the tabs i submitted were: great romances of the 20th century by TBS, 99 red balloons by goldfinger (i can kinda see why they were rejected i guess) and Say Yes by Elliott Smith, which sounded great to me
I hate my sig
Ok, I just submitted "Take Cover" by Cassino. I think i did a pretty good job and theres not any other tabs of it on here, so...i hope it gets accepted...
I hate my sig

Yeah, to save your tabs you copy and paste into word and save it there.

And to the guy that says he loves me: I'd sig that, but it wouldn't fit and I lol everytime I read my sig now.

EDIT: And in future use the edit function in the corner of your posts or else it looks really messy.

EDIT2: Congrats on your tab man! That's great! See, if you keep submitting they will get accepted, it's just a matter of patience.
Last edited by confusius at Sep 5, 2007,
You know,
**** this,
I had a perfectly good tab
and its was better then any other tab on here,
and it was rejected,
I did make a mistake of
not writing down it was in
alternate tuning,
but everything was perfect!!
I even had all timing down,
took along time.