I have an Epi LP Standard Plain Top in Heritage Cherry burst. I have replaced the stock p/u's with Tonerider Anlico IV's. It was one of the Music123 blowout deals from a couple months ago. It is marked "2nd" on the headstock but I cannot find any issues with it. I was told that Epi marked some of the overstocks with this mark. I put a BB sized ding in the finish just below the bridge but that is the only blem. There is nothing wrong with the LP, I am just not really bonding with it like I hoped I would.
I would like a Fender Strat in trade for it. Preferably SSS in sunburst or white but I will consider any color or configuration. The Epi will include an SKB hardshell case if I will be getting a descent case in trade with the Strat.
The burst has alot more contrast to it than the pics shows. Please contact me through my email at t_somers@bellsouth.net
2007 Highway One Strat
Partscaster Tele
Yamaha FG411
Blackheart 5W Combo
Last edited by DamnYankee at Sep 4, 2007,
that looks soo cool. if only I had fender strat, I have this cheap copy of one, actually I think I got lucky with it, haha...well hope you find the strat you are looking for...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Thanks man...Me too.
2007 Highway One Strat
Partscaster Tele
Yamaha FG411
Blackheart 5W Combo
Quote by 7PlaGues
I have a black korean strat I would consider trading. it has a maple neck, upgraded pickups(SD SVR-1 neck, SSL-6 mid, duckbucker in bridge). green pearloid pickguard and backplate. pics can be seen in my sales thread here.

No thanks. I am really looking for a stock sss config. Nice guitar but black is not my thing.
2007 Highway One Strat
Partscaster Tele
Yamaha FG411
Blackheart 5W Combo
nice guitar, if i was in the us and i had a standard strat i would trade you
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
Not really crazy about black Strats, but it is a possibility. Let me think on it.
2007 Highway One Strat
Partscaster Tele
Yamaha FG411
Blackheart 5W Combo
a sunburst strat for an epi LP? i'm not convinced
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Huh? What does "I'm not convinced" mean? The standard Strat and standard Epi LP both sell new for $399. Am I missing something?
2007 Highway One Strat
Partscaster Tele
Yamaha FG411
Blackheart 5W Combo