Does anyone do any board sports like skateboarding, snowboarding, skimboarding, surfing, and wake boarding?

I skimboard and I'm gonna start snowboarding in the winter.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
I've been skateboarding and snowboarding for 6 years now. Snowboarding Is probably one of my all-time favorite activities, have fun
Quote by sashki
A lot of pros do that: if they play a wrong note, they'll hit it again to make it look as if it's intentional. It's called "jazz", aparently.

Member #12 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
snowboarding, and a little skimboarding, even though i suck
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HENDRIX WAS NOT MEANT TO GO WOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLYWOOBLY!

No one else does any of these sports?
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
i tried skimboarding...but then I realized the sad truth that I suck at sports that involve balance. I will tell you...crabs are not nice to your ass if you sit on them :,(
i can snowboard, but i dont do it regularly seeing how i dont live anywhere near snow, used to skate, and i got a skimboard from my aunt but i still havnt used it.......