So i'm 15 and wantin to go a show at the Carling Academy In Glasgow but it says U16s must be accompanied by an adult.

Now some of my friends i'm going with are 16, so do they count as adults does anyone know? Or would they have to be 18 or somethin?

Worst comes to the worse, i'll just find an adult there n give him/her a few quid to get me in

Thanks for any help in advance
Screw you guys, i'm goin home
Just fake your age dude.

Lend a birth certificate from one of your 16 year old friends, and if they ask for ID, flash 'em that.

They shouldn't argue with that.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by AvengedThrice
Just fake your age dude.

Lend a birth certificate from one of your 16 year old friends, and if they ask for ID, flash 'em that.

They shouldn't argue with that.

Birth certificates don't have pictures one them

I completly fail to see how you could use it
Get Happy tour, Bowling for Soup, Bloodhound Gang. Music might not be that great, but it'll be a laugh
Quote by BlairMcBob
Get Happy tour, Bowling for Soup, Bloodhound Gang. Music might not be that great, but it'll be a laugh

Thats a 16+ show?

What stupid marketing
Quote by GiantRaven
Thats a 16+ show?

What stupid marketing

Yeah i was pretty suprised by that myself.... All the Glasgow venues seem to quite tight about ages
Quote by BlairMcBob

argh, I was gonna go to that, but I forgot about it

and Carling Academy, whatever it says on your ticket, the guy's will let you in, trust me
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
The door-staff wont give a ****,just as long as you look remotely 16 you'll get in
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Well thanks a lot guys
Woulda sucked if my friend had ordered my ticket then not got in.

Ah well like i said, worst comes to the worst, i'll find myself an 18 year old there
Quote by BlairMcBob
That sounds fun, I miss BFS when they came here

You can try and hope they don't check ID's
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I doubt they'll really care that much if at all. I know that when went to Odyssey in Belfast to see Franz Ferdinand, Editors and The Rakes, that there was no sign of them asking anyone for id. I think its more advice since you need to be able to withstand people pushing and messing about in the pit, as well as the heat, so they don't get some little 12 year old come along and be nearly killed by a group of guys messing about, even though it should be quite tame.