I'm on myspace and I read this in a bulletin:

"im selling my 1967 Hagstrom II guitar its sonic blue. Its in good condition except for a few small scratches on the back and some tiny chips on the sides of the guitar and the screw top is broken off of the whammy bar .has kings neck sticker in good condition still attached and the hagstrom II logo is also in good shape, Excellent sound comes with a case and ernie ball strap. Number on back is " 608251"
photos can be viewed at http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff153/hagstromforsale/
$450 obo."

I've never even heard of Hagstrom... any help?
i dunno about 450... 300 maybe
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
personally i would never buy a guitar without playing it first. especially when you have never heard of the brand, and its not from a dealer like musicians friend. i wouldn't buy a guitar from myspace. if you read his bulleting im assuming you know the guy so if you were interested, see if you could meet up with him somewhere to play it and inspect it upclose to make sure nothing else is wrong with it.
My gear:
gibson sg
fender stratocaster
vox AD30
crybaby wah
Of course Sage. I was just wondering if anybody knew anything of the brand. It's supposedly 40 years old now, and if anyone has owned or played one before, are they any quality?
Quote by DingoDance
I'm on myspace and I read this in a bulletin:

"im selling my 1967 Hagstrom II guitar its sonic blue. Its in good condition except for a few small scratches on the back and some tiny chips on the sides of the guitar and the screw top is broken off of the whammy bar .has kings neck sticker in good condition still attached and the hagstrom II logo is also in good shape, Excellent sound comes with a case and ernie ball strap. Number on back is " 608251"
photos can be viewed at http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff153/hagstromforsale/
$450 obo."

I've never even heard of Hagstrom... any help?

hagstrom is a good brand, my friend just got a hagstrom and it is a great guitar
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112