just look at eminence's website and read the style of music it fits best and crap like that
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Well, from what it says it's well suited for metal and classic rock, which is what I'm looking for. But the speaker is only a few dollars more than my current one that I want to replace. It is a hell of a lot louder than my current one, but I want to make sure I'm getting a good sounding speaker, because I have no problem shelling out a bit of cash if I'm getting a quality product. I'm just wondering if the speaker is a cheap piece of **** really?
My Vader Cabinet comes with Eminence Legends and they are excellent, so I am guessing those would be of good quality also.
Cool. I read that Celestion's are overpriced and not worth the money and that many Eminence speakers are better at a fraction of the price. I'm wondering if there is any truth to this, because money's not an issue, I want a good sounding, loud speaker, suitable for heavy tones, without sounding harsh.
You might want to get some 12 inch legends then. They come with all Vader cabinets. There aren't many cabinets as brutal as Vader cabinets lol. They are used by tons of Death metal bands, you can see the endorsers on their site.
Don't be shy, I need to make an educated decision before I order a new speaker.
Well before posting i really hope you check the sound clips and the tone guide

if your buying eminence you can't go wrong, they don't make cheap ****, and though people don't know them like Celestion they are just as good or better, and I think they actually make more speakers than Celestion [10,000 units a day here is a write up . [not hating on celection, i like them too] Eminence also has a great warranty. If you buy "new" there's a 5 year REPLACE FOR FREE warranty if I remember right.

you should check reviews from places like
The best place is harmony central, right here is the man-o-war reviews!
musicians friend
Guitar Player has a full review of the patriot and red coat series however they just didn't have your man-o-war in there. Maybe it's somewhere else on that site, if your iintrested you can look around
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1
...for the gigs im going to be playing its going to be 60% tone and 40% stage look, and I'd like the look of my rig to be able to back up its sound.

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.
Yeah I was on the site before, I read the tone guide and I listened to the sound clips and to me they didn't sound very good. I also read that Harmony Central review, but that was the only user review I could find around. The speaker has a very high sensitivity and power rating which appeals to me, but I want to know if it sounds harsh and trebly and if I'm better off shelling out some more dough for something more pleasing to the ear.
In all honesty, the best thing I can think of to do, is to either ask around at the local music shops, or e-mail eminence and say "i was thinking about (this speaker), i'm wondering about (these concerns) i am going to put it in (this amp/cab), i like (this kind of music) does it fit my needs?"

You will get a personal response with in 24-hours on a business day. I k now first hand because I had concerns about my C-Rex's. Sorry I can't be more helpful about the Man-o-war simply because I haven't heard it, so I can't really say. If your open to other speakers you should read up on GuitarPlayer's site's review about the Patriot's and Red Coats [just type it in the search box and there's a separate article for each line]

best of luck with your choice
Quote by CL/\SH

Quote by sanitarium1
...for the gigs im going to be playing its going to be 60% tone and 40% stage look, and I'd like the look of my rig to be able to back up its sound.

No.
No.
NO.
GOD DAMMIT NO.