Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
i kinda laughed when he fell over the net. didnt expect it. but i dont see how thats a chav impersonation.....

Jack my swag
alright,iv seen the word "chav" being used on here plenty of times..someone wanna tell me what it means?
Quote by Z-Bone
alright,iv seen the word "chav" being used on here plenty of times..someone wanna tell me what it means?

An English CHILD usuily between the ages of 12 and 19 who was born and raised in a poor area and it a menice to society. They cause trouble. Especialy to good people (Like us) There you go
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
im glad we dont have those a$$wipes in the US.

They are caller "wiggers" and are a much smaller population
Not Enough AssHatery
Lol I got it and I don't even live near any "chavs". A couple thousand miles away. Quality video footage.
Quote by gopherthegreat
i kinda laughed when he fell over the net. didnt expect it. but i dont see how thats a chav impersonation.....

Yeah, the impression wasn't funny, it was him somehow not seeing the net that made me laugh
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by Z-Bone

i'm pretty it sure stands for Council Houses And Violence, but basically, it's people you really don't wanna come across at night. or any time for that matter.

oh yeah, they like their dance music, tracksuit, cheap lager, tucking trousers into socks etc etc. and that, my friend, is your stereotypical chav.
“This was a manuscript of the night we couldn’t read.”
Ouch, did it hurt when he hit the net? Looked painful.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Ouch, did it hurt when he hit the net? Looked painful.

Yeah, he said it hurt like a bitch
nearly everyone in the town where i live is a nasty scummy chav bastard. its not fun. the longest time i spend outside here is walking from the house to the car so i can go somewhere else lol.
Quote by cheames
nearly everyone in the town where i live is a nasty scummy chav bastard. its not fun. the longest time i spend outside here is walking from the house to the car so i can go somewhere else lol.

Yeah man, it's like that here, don't wanna be walking out an about on your own at night
That was not funny in the least.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Alix_D
It'd have been good if he looked like a chav and not an emo, but hey can't win them all.

Also, what is up with your camera?

Not my camera, my mates phone And yeah, he looks a bit emo-ish in general, so he had to make do with what he had
Quote by MySweetFracture
im glad we dont have those a$$wipes in the US.

They are caller "wiggers" and are a much smaller population

Are you kidding me?

Every other guy nowadays is a wigger.
Dickless.
Quote by rhcp_freak

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by filthandfury
Not my camera, my mates phone And yeah, he looks a bit emo-ish in general, so he had to make do with what he had

He could at least have tucked his trousers in!

I do quite like the flop over the net!
Quote by MetalMilitia212
Are you kidding me?

Every other guy nowadays is a wigger.

Not in california. We have way more metrosexual douche bags here than wiggers.
Not Enough AssHatery
people that make videos like this are gay and if a charv came up to them they would sh1t themselves, there all a bunch of pussies
Quote by wildside07
people that make videos like this are gay and if a charv came up to them they would sh1t themselves, there all a bunch of pussies

are you a charv?

Jack my swag
A Charv? Now Wilson, do behave, i'm meeting company at the golf club at noon for champers and lobster, I can't be doing with all your fuss.
Who cares about chavs?

You people make them out to be alot worse than they are and lolz at people looking down at them for being poor, I'm afraid your monocle lense must be blurring your judgement.
Quote by DanRev
Who cares about chavs?

You people make them out to be alot worse than they are and lolz at people looking down at them for being poor, I'm afraid your monocle lense must be blurring your judgement.

thats not why i look down on them. i look down on them for being assholes.

but people do make them out to be worse than they are.......

Jack my swag
*touch*

RUN!!!

AH ****.

Funny. But. Didn't make me laugh.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe