only idiots ignore the truuuuuuuuuuth

I lurv Adam and the Ants.
Plenty of people do on UG too

EDIT: Another question, how many people like Adam Ants solo stuff? I've always loved the song "Wonderful". Although I'm not sure how many people here would enjoy it.
I loves them sew much

I think I have some adam ant solo stuff, but I'm not sure. If I do, it's a record I haven't listened to in awhile
I love them!
They're great!

My guitarist likes them more than I do though. When we're all doing make up, he does his ants style.
DOWN&OUT
Never considered them a punk band. More a New Romantic band. Alot of the kids that were listening to Bowie in the early 70's ended up in these kinds of bands after Bowie quit doing the Spiders From Mars thing. Souixsie was one of them. That's where the Banshees came from.
He who acts, conquers.Nashvillepunk.org

I'm old, I'm tired, and I have acid reflux. So don't mess with me.
They're alright once in a while.

Adam used to live in a flat down my road, I think my dad knew him a bit before they got big.
Quote by Jett Diamond
I love them!
They're great!

My guitarist likes them more than I do though. When we're all doing make up, he does his ants style.

I could tell based on your band pictures
Quote by waterproofpie
I could tell based on your band pictures

Haha what can I say? We're sexy kids

all I have by them is a mix CD he burned me and a few songs I've collected over the years. Anyone know what album Mohair Locker Room Pin Up Boys is on?
DOWN&OUT
I listen to all the old Adam Ant stuff, and my mom has all his newer solo stuff.

Never really considered them really punk though.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Adam and the Ants totally ROCK! just wish there were more tabs for them on UG
Quote by Jett Diamond
Haha what can I say? We're sexy kids

all I have by them is a mix CD he burned me and a few songs I've collected over the years. Anyone know what album Mohair Locker Room Pin Up Boys is on?

That song is on Vive le Rock. You got me to drag out that piece of vinyl again, it's still a fun album after all these years.

I still listen to Adam and the Ants on occasion, though they are considered more "New Romantic" than Punk. I went through a major Marco Pirroni stage when I was playing more guitar than bass.
I listened to them for only five minutes before I gave up on them.

You know what they say: "Black Flag kills Ants dead."
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Last edited by axeslash at Aug 1, 2008,
Adam Ant looks really funny now, because he's a bald arsewipe.

He looks like a sterotype of a British housewife.
My mom loves Adam's Solo stuff, therefore I obviously love his solo stuff.
We once spontaneously broke out into song when talking about him.

GOODIE TWO, GOODIE TWO, GOODIE GOODIE TWO SHOES!
DON'T DRINK, DON'T SMOKE, WHAT DO YOU DO?
So apparently UG thinks yesterday was August 31st.

Man, I guess I've missed a few days of class...