ok I posted yesterday about how I think my pup blew, and people told me to check all the wiring, but everything's okay. none of the pots or switch or jack look messed up, so I'm pretty sure it blew.
Corona Corona
told you in that thread, pickups don't "blow". They work with magnetic flux lines and a ferrous material interacting with them, ie strings. You would have to demagnetize it, or damage it somehow, like nicking one of the coil wires. More than likely it's the switch, as you can't really see anything visibly wrong with those usually. Use some electrical contact cleaner on the pads, or blow some canned air in the switch, and see if it helps.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
First off, what kind of pickups are they, Hums or Singles? And is it a 3 way switch or a 5 way switch. If it is just one pickup you could switch the wires and see if it makes a signal. If it does then you need a new selector switch.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by Erock503
told you in that thread, pickups don't "blow". They work with magnetic flux lines and a ferrous material interacting with them, ie strings. You would have to demagnetize it, or damage it somehow, like nicking one of the coil wires. More than likely it's the switch, as you can't really see anything visibly wrong with those usually. Use some electrical contact cleaner on the pads, or blow some canned air in the switch, and see if it helps.

I'd take a look at Erocks' advice more. Really, there's no literal way that a Pick-Up could blow.
Quote by Archeo
I'd take a look at Erocks' advice more. Really, there's no literal way that a Pick-Up could blow.

"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
try putting one of the pickups on the jack straight with no switch/pots inbetween. if theres no sound that way, its ur pickups, or ur signal chain to ur amp.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard