this is where everyone can share there favorite effects, or cobonation of effects
get feedback and such
put what the effect(s) is and what make and model they are
and a sound clip if possible

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6D4JDKSO

this is My beheringer BOD over drive pedal and my dunlop bass wah

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
My favorite effect, if you were to judge by what is on most, is my compressor, on all the time.

EBS FTW.

There's two tracks on my UG profile that feature my distortion + wah in screwaround jams.
haha
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
My favorite effect, if you were to judge by what is on most, is my compressor, on all the time.

EBS FTW.

There's two tracks on my UG profile that feature my distortion + wah in screwaround jams.

do you have the EBS tube distortion pedal and that EBS wah too? I was looking at those cause I gotta get some new pedals.
No I don't. I use a Metal Muff (EHX) and a Morley Power Wah Boost from the 70's (same as Cliff Burton).

I've tried the EBS ValveDrive, it's a very sweet pedal, but it's more for grittying up a clean amp or giving a light overdrive, not the cacophonous distortion I personally crave. As far as the EBS wah, I've heard it's fairly subtle, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but like I said, I'm a cacophony fan. Chaotic shrieks are why I chose the Morley, not Cliff Burton.
haha
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
No I don't. I use a Metal Muff (EHX) and a Morley Power Wah Boost from the 70's (same as Cliff Burton).

I've tried the EBS ValveDrive, it's a very sweet pedal, but it's more for grittying up a clean amp or giving a light overdrive, not the cacophonous distortion I personally crave. As far as the EBS wah, I've heard it's fairly subtle, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but like I said, I'm a cacophony fan. Chaotic shrieks are why I chose the Morley, not Cliff Burton.

is that a power wah bass? or jsut power wah, like is there one jsut for bass or does it not matter, i saw that at my music store and wondered weather i could use it or not because it didnt say bass

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
It's a Power Wah Boost from the 70's, similar to the current run in no way other than name.
haha
A nice mix of chorus and reverb. I also sometimes use an effect which makes it sort of sound backwards, ie it starts quiet then gets louder then gets quiet again, called "Slow Gear" on my pedal.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.