OK so i live in ac ountry where guitars arent that important, therefore there isint alot of brands, anyways i bought a B.C. Rich my style of music is something like Bullet For My Valentin, staind, metallica, trivium, Ac/dc stuff like that. byut my real question is whats better the B.C. Rich or an Ibanez??
I think the Ibanez would be more versatile.
Don't You Talk to Billy Idol That Way.

Gear:
Epiphone Limited Ed. G-400 W/ Maestro Trem
Washburn WI14 Idol Series
Jasmine ES-31 Acoustic-Electric
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112
^+1
--------------------------------
GEAR
Guitars----
Aria:Ariana
Ibanez:RG7321
Peavey:Raptor Sig. series
Peavey:EXP Sig. series
ESP LTD: V-500
Amplifiers----
Orange 2X12 cab
Peavey: JSX
Peavey: XXL
Ibanez by far, depending on the series of BC Rich. Hopefully u didnt buy a Bronze series, those seem to be made of plywood. But the Ibanez is much better than any non-custom shop BC Rich in the same price range.
all i can say about bc rich warlocks is....eww
i'd get that hunk of junk returned if you can, if not i'd just save up for something better, that ibanez shouldn't be too bad.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
ok imma noob here lol really im not dedicated to my guitar but i want to be be4 it ws just a different story, so can you electricsnake tell me bout it cuz i feel really stupid now, whats bad an good (if theres any) about the warlock
Don't be so hard on yourself. In that price range there isn't all that much difference in quality of the pickups and electronics. It is made of Agathis wood which is its worst point. With a good setup you will be alright. One positive is that you didn't get one with a cheapie tremelo. With a hard tail it will at least stay in tune.
the bad news is that you dont exactly have a great guitar

the good news is you can still start playing (assuming you have an amp, patchcord)

learn chords and stuff, scales, etc., and save up for a better guitar
you'll do fine so long as you practice.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
wel its true im not that big of a guitarist but still i know the basic and some of the advanced stuff know what i mean? so this is my last question and i wont bother anymore, waht would you choose between the warlock bronze or a squier strat???
well squier is risky... sum of them suck nutz while sum are actually quite good, i have a squier strat and it has impressed many ppl w/ its tone
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
Do Not Get A Squier Ive Got A Squier And It Rubish Its Just A Bad Copy Of A Fender