Page 1 of 2
Do I look decent? I know this might seem totally pussish, but even since the 3rd grade, I've gotten **** from people cos' of they way I look and even when I try not to be so overly sensitive about it (which I susceed in doing 70% of the time) it still bothers me when random black people exaggerate how "ugly" I am.
****ers.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=62610691&albumID=0&imageID=12955212
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=62610691&albumID=0&imageID=4524549
The reason for the scars, is cos I was born with cleft pallet...at least I got the left side of my lips, eh?
Thanks.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
what about me? I look sorta like a mix of John Stamos and Eddie Murphy. Hawt or Nawt?

I don't see anything wrong with you.

Just make sure your a rocker.

Rapper/Gangsta=GTFO
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by zwart_gitaar
it still bothers me when random black people exaggerate how "ugly" I am.

what the hell?

Jack my swag
Quote by yurfinlfntsy

Just make sure your a rocker.

Rapper/Gangsta=GTFO

So i better leave? I'm a gangster. I have friends who i'm straight up G 2

Quote by zwart_gitaar

Hahaha nice.

Just ignore/beat up (whichever one works best) those that think you're ugly and move on.
"Music is an expression. Not competition." ~ Woe, Is Me

Guitar
ESP LTD Viper 400

Amp
Orange Crush 35LDX
Well you're certainly no Aki Berg, but you're not as ugly as a decaying corpse.

HEIL AKI!
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by gopherthegreat
what the hell?

I **** you not. In my hood' (dawg) it randomly happens..from people I've never seen in my life.
You're avatar thingy is god...by the way.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

I don't think you're ugly, but your fingers look weird in the first picture...
Peepee on yo tittays
Quote by zwart_gitaar
I **** you not. In my hood' (dawg) it randomly happens..from people I've never seen in my life.
You're avatar thingy is god...by the way.

the way you worded it was hilarious

Jack my swag
you kinda look like Jay from jay and silent bob...not really though more like an alien
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by NorseGodofRock
Dude I refuse to have a Myspace, can you upload them to photobucket or something?

+1

Upload them to something else please?
I will make you change your mind.

Quote by wizards?
*e-hugs mindchanger*
"you're still awesome"
honestly, you're not handsome, or gorgeous, or beautiful, but you're not ugly enough to get called out on by random black homies...

you got kind of a boy named sue thing going, you know? i'm sure the constant teasing has given you a heart of stone, therefore making you immortal to the sticks and stones of childish mockery...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
So long as you act like it isn't a big deal, and be friendly to people you meet, you shouldn't have much trouble. I have met some black guys who exaggerated people's appearances for laughs, just cos that's the way they think. It's friendly 90% of the time.
Quote by x_thurston_x

you got kind of a boy named sue thing going, you know? i'm sure the constant teasing has given you a heart of stone, therefore making you immortal to the sticks and stones of childish mockery...

+1.

Write a ****ing song about it.
Quote by x_thurston_x
honestly, you're not handsome, or gorgeous, or beautiful, but you're not ugly enough to get called out on by random black homies...

Thanks for the cheesy refrence and the honesty, man.
Its just awkward, cos I'm like one of those fat girls who often exaggerate how good of a personality that have.
/was a joke.

Get a haircut, it will make a huge difference.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by zwart_gitaar
****ers.
Thanks.

Is that the N word or the F word?
You look like Buttnick from Salute Your Shorts. Take that any way you want.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by RHCPhan18

If it was the N word it would have been ******s, as nigg isn't a swear word.
Quote by RHCPhan18

Oh don't worry. It was the F word.
...hehehehe...

(Invalid img)

What about me, am I a sexy beast?

.. Check my profile pic
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I R Teh Sexah <.<

Dude, theres nuthin wrong with you. Not as if youve only got 1 eye and an ear for a mouth or somethin
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
Quote by rickyy
(Invalid img)

not exactly...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by rickyy
(Invalid img)

.. Check my profile pic

You're pretty hot...
Not in a gay way!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Less' you're into that kinda' thing.)
What!

I don't see any scars that you mentioned. The only thing that makes you look a bit funny is your nose looks like it got minorly broken to the left. Or maybe that just cuz you had your face scrunched up. But yea, your not like Beautiful prettiness, but your not the plague. Your normal. Like normal people.
I'm just sayin'...hearin' **** like that all the time has made me really nervous around people I would consider goin' out with..I mean, I chill with girls and they usually don't mention it...but as I said. Its awkward at first.

i dont see what the big deal is.

i mean, i dont think girls are gonna consider you super hot, but i doubt they find you ugly. you are at worst, average looking.
And your hair is awesome
Was like mine 'til I cut it

~Loki <3
~ Please Crit One Of My Songs? ~
~_My_Song_Threads_~

Quote by IndieLee
The_Bass_Poet, I want your babies.
Quote by rickyy
(Invalid img)

.. Check my profile pic

Ummm...you look like Nick Stahl in that pic...
Peepee on yo tittays
LMAO OUCH STOP PLZ

.. Pm for n00dz.
Quote by Mindchanger
+1

Upload them to something else please?

+4930583

I don't have one either so do a quick photobucket signup for us non-myspace users. please
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
Quote by Metallicaman42
+4930583

I don't have one either so do a quick photobucket signup for us non-myspace users. please

Their.

your face is alright, but i think you'd look better with short hair.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
You look fine man. True, you probably aren't super attractive to all girls, but ya know what? There's a counterpart for everyone out there. All you need is one girl, you don't need tons of girls swarming around you. Just that one person. Like Garden of Grey said, just keep your confidence up and believe your deserving of what your after, because in the end you are. Just hang in there man. Everyone becomes self conscious at one point or another in there life. Peace
crit my drawings with comments in profile! thanks
(just go to the pictures section)

Quote by Lostprophets$$$
I agree with him

Also, wtf's a buttplug? If its something u put in her ass, then what the f*ck's ur penis for? Enlighten me pit monkehs (Y)
Quote by Metallicaman42
You look fine man. True, you probably aren't super attractive to all girls, but ya know what? There's a counterpart for everyone out there. All you need is one girl, you don't need tons of girls swarming around you. Just that one person. Like Garden of Grey said, just keep your confidence up and believe your deserving of what your after, because in the end you are. Just hang in there man. Everyone becomes self conscious at one point or another in there life. Peace

Thanks, brother. That actually helped me out a lil'.

Page 1 of 2