Hey everyone, does anyone here know where I can find all the seasons of The OC, theres only 4, but yeah I mean, find them online other then alluc.org. And yes I admit I was addicted to The OC lol I always watched it with my girlfriend and it grew on me lol So any help will be good thanks.
One Love

“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain” -Bob Marley
Pansies? Come see me
One Love

www.tv-links.co.uk probably has episodes, you can also download the seasons too.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by musicmyrock
Pansies? Come see me

Come see you? I c u?
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
would you like to know where you can find all the episodes of "laguna beach" and "the hills" as well?

i kid of course but seriuously that show always seemed rather "girly" to me
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
stop now!

If you haven't seen the 4rth season don't seek it out! It's beyond awful...

watching it will ruin the entire show for you especially the season finale.
Quote by RageAgainst...
would you like to know where you can find all the episodes of "laguna beach" and "the hills" as well?

It's less girly than you would think, It's actually pretty funny.

I'm still ashamed that I occasionally watch it though.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
Quote by Rebourne
stop now!

If you haven't seen the 4rth season don't seek it out! It's beyond awful...

watching it will ruin the entire show for you especially the season finale.

QFT

im not ashamed to admit that for the first 2 seasons i loved the OC. especially the 1st. but the 3rd and 4th ones sucked.

And i was always to get into the conversations the girls were having about it, but im sure they though i was gay
Quote by RageAgainst...

your steven colbert avatar, rage against the machine name, and general dislike for shows that should never be watched by a guy for his own entertainment after the age of 12 has made me come to love you.
**RIP In the Van on the Comeback Road**

Quote by confusius
You're going to have to go to the doctor. He is going to ram his finger up your ass and the rest you can imagine. It will be severly painful you are most likely to die in the process. Enjoy.
Quote by aleckillscobra
your steven colbert avatar, rage against the machine name, and general dislike for shows that should never be watched by a guy for his own entertainment after the age of 12 has made me come to love you.
i think i'm gonna have to sig that
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
i think i'm gonna have to sig that

yes! thats the first time ive gotten sigged. its everything i could've hoped for, and more.
**RIP In the Van on the Comeback Road**

Quote by confusius
You're going to have to go to the doctor. He is going to ram his finger up your ass and the rest you can imagine. It will be severly painful you are most likely to die in the process. Enjoy.
Wal Mart. Seriously, I saw the 4th season there, but I'm not gonna buy it because it was a disgrace.
Peepee on yo tittays
naw im talking about online. and those who says its a girly, the last two are pretty gay, but the first season isnt bad at all. plus i get more then all of you peaceeee
One Love