should i get an epiphone les paul standard at the store for $500 or a agile al-300 csb for $439 shipped?

*can you pay rondo with a bank crad? i dont have a credit card.
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
Agile. Much better guitar for the price. I love mine and it outperforms every Epi I ever played except the Elitist models.

I believe you can bank wire the money to Rondo's. You could also use money orders. If anything just contact Kurt and he can tell you what to do.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
the epi. or save up for a real gibson. they have good faded models i believe starting at 800 or so
i dont know if i can because i dont have a credit card.
Quote by Roc8995
Changing strings on a bigsby is alarmingly similar to flossing the teeth of a pissed-off sabertooth tiger while blindfolded.
personally id say the les paul.its not as good as the gibson but hey its a good guitar and its purty cheap.
A debit card should work the same as a credit card, I've used one with Rondo in the past and had no problems with payment.

And yeah, Agiles are a much better deal than Epi's. And are you thinking the AL-3000M? Because the standard 3000 shouldn't cost as much as you said shipped unless of course you are outside of the US. And another thing, its a good idea to buy a case if you go the Agile route to prevent shipping damage.
Agile.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
yeah im in canada
Quote by Roc8995
agile al 3100 rootbeer is the one i want now
Quote by Roc8995
epi, mine is amazing
my gear:
gibson les paul classic
epiphoen les paul standard
fender standard fat strat
peavey valveking 112
boss me-50
crybaby original wah
epi
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
epi would be WAY easier for me to get... and i could go used save a hundred
Quote by Roc8995
Agile all the way. Being an Epiphone owner, and having used 3 of them, I MUST advise you to avoid Epis if you're really going to use that guitar everyday for a long time, or you'll end up like me.
- Fender American Standard Ash Telecaster w/ DiMarzio Chopper T & Twang King
- Alhambra 5P
- Laney Lionheart L5T-112
- Line 6 POD XT
- Suhr Shiba Drive
- MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay
- Dunlop Cry Baby
Quote by dsubstanceuk
Tokai.

i dunno about canada, but those are impossible to get in the US unless through ebay.
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
Get a relatively new used Epiphone.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.