Poll: UG profiles asking for too much?
Poll Options
View poll results: UG profiles asking for too much?
Yes
7 33%
No
13 62%
Voters: 21.
Does anyone think that the UG profiles are asking for too much stuff? I mean, i really didn't want to make a group and I don't have any mp3's right now. Contributions have to be in depth and I don't have much to contribute right now. The profiles are really amazing but, i don't have a band yet...and I'm tired of that huge bar that says 42% of my profile is completed. Does anyone think that the requirements for an ideal profile is too much?
I care not.
<_<
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender
The guitar skills thing is stupid, and a lot of the other features are pointless.

I've got like.. 41% done, and it isn't bothering me.
I don't look at my profile often, nor do I look at anyone else's ever.

UG Profiles are just a really lame Myspace.
Spiral Out
I dont really care because I don't really use mine...but yea its kind of ridiculous.
"Imagine all the people, sharing all the world"
-John Lennon
It's not like it matters. It's just a way of showing you all the stuff you can do and it's kind of like a game making them more entertaining to some.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
33% here, I think. It doesn't really bother me that I haven't finished mine. Add me, though.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
mines 6% which is probably about how many views i have too. it doesnt really seem like that big of deal if you ask me...
Quote by loganrocksabass

how can your girlfriend be in your band if she's in the kitchen?
Quote by HumanitysDeath
I don't look at my profile often, nor do I look at anyone else's ever.

UG Profiles are just a really lame Myspace.

Or is myspace just a really lame version of UG profiles?
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Or is myspace just a really lame version of UG profiles?

Nope. UG Profiles are definitely the lame version.
Spiral Out
Mine's only 17 percent done haha. I hate it because I would love to have mp3s of my riffs and stuff, but I have no recording software and no idea how to record anyway.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
I dont care about mine, UG Profiles good though!

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood