What would cause Vitamin Water to make me have to poop? I was wondering if this happens to anyone else? The only thing that I would think of is that I'm lactose intolerant, but there wouldn't be lactose in it... would there?

Just wondering if this happens to anyone else.

Thanks
what the hell? sorry i cant say this has ever happened to me. i dont get the effects of the "focus" or "energy" or any of that advertised crap, it just taste good. however at the subshop i work in they say eyedrops or sanitation water (like with chems in it or something) even just a drop or 2 can give you the sh1ts if put in food
I think it's just because it tastes like ****. That stuff is nasty.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
I though this thread wuz supposed to mean that vitamin water tasted like sh it then i would have agreed
Quote by Butters
Do You Know What I Am Saying?

Quote by Towelie
Thats Why towelie always says: Dont forget to bring a towel

Quote by Randall
Honey Badger Dont Give a Shit.

it shouldn't... do you smoke while drinking vitamin water? because cigarettes can work as laxatives sometimes.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
I'm not sure why, but the thread title made me lol.

Vitamin Water=win
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Thats a good question..Gatorade did the same thing to us in IRaq...

apparently..these sports drinks have added minerals that you lose
when you sweat profusely. According to your diet..if you drink too much
your body will over-dose on minerals and the only way for your body
to get rid of it is diarrhea.
I bet Charlie Brown's teacher's name was Mrs.Hammett
Vitamin Water tastes pretty good, but it not good for you, has tons of sugar in it.
Quote by die_kenny_die
it shouldn't... do you smoke while drinking vitamin water? because cigarettes can work as laxatives sometimes.

I knew it! I ALWAYS need to take a **** after I smoke, ALWAYS. I thought it was just that I relaxed.
Bторой член в"Русскoй группe."PM Vindication to join
Quote by psychedelic420
I think Tiksi settled the matters. haha great job!

Quote by happytimeharry
The power of Christ compels me...

to touch myself.

Deputy Leader, Secretary General, UG Ambassador USA
^ well it basically is, for some reason cigarettes relax your muscles, including your asshole.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
I think the sweating theory is correct, I drank the big bottle of vitamin water at work one day and was sweating balls. I started to feel really sick but it wore off after about an hour.
I'm not a big fan of it myself, but I've had it before and experienced no irregular bowel movements.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Rebirah I don't know if you ever got an answer but I too seeked for this answer. 9 years later and with better internet than 2007....well this is what I found.......
Erythritol is a sugar alcohol, but it’s typically tolerated better than other sugar alcohols. These types of sweeteners may cause digestive side effects like diarrhea, gas, and bloating when consumed in large quantities. If you are sensitive to sugar alcohols or have chronic stomach issues such as irritable bowel syndrome, talk to your doctor before trying vitaminwater zero blends that are sweetened with erythritol
artificial sugars can be laxative, vitamin water is loaded with them.

edit: damn it.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o