any bands that you guys know of that play Jackson Warriors? cuz i want to get this:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Jackson-JS30WR-Warrior?sku=511565

(u no just something to shred on, cuz i have a Gibson sg and i want something w/ 24 frets and a 25-1/2" scale length)and i want to see how it looks if someone is actually playing it, cuz my friend said it looks ugly
Save your money for something better. The JS series isn't anything worth buying.

Shawn Whitaker of Insidious Decrepancy/Viral Load uses a custom shop warrior.

I personaly use my Ibanez Xiphos.

Ibanez MTM2 (DiMarzio X2N/Paf Pro)
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
nice shirt dude
and warriors arent bad the ones around $700
Don't buy the cheaper ones though the floyd on the one i played was a peice of ****
other than that though the $700(ish) ones are great, Comfortable, sound pretty good
Cancer.
Quote by jesus-squared
nice shirt dude
and warriors arent bad the ones around $700
Don't buy the cheaper ones though the floyd on the one i played was a peice of ****
other than that though the $700(ish) ones are great, Comfortable, sound pretty good

Nice shirt? The only shirts shown in this thread are plain black.
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
Quote by maxdgad
Nice shirt? The only shirts shown in this thread are plain black.

haha yeah no ****.

umm yeah if you want a good guitar, you definitely dont want JS series. and im not just trying to diss jackson, im an avid jackson owner/player. Personally i think Warriors are ugly haha.
a guy told me that the tremolo bar was called the "distortionator"
Quote by jesus-squared
i mean it's ESP and your playing an Ibanez
I didn't mean any offense..

I don't own any ESP shirts, the strap is what says ESP and its from an ESP I used to own.

I don't stick to brands either, I'll play anything that feels right and sounds nice.
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
it looks like your shirt says esp Nothin wrong with esp or liking different brands..
Cancer.
Having brand loyalties is just plain stupid, though.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
Quote by jesus-squared
it looks like your shirt says esp Nothin wrong with esp or liking different brands..

It's obvious it's the strap. Ibanez xiphos guitars are awesome, hunt one down, it'll be worth it
Phil Demmel from machine head used to use Jackson warriors a lot, but at the end of the day if you think it's a decent guitar then buy.....you're the only one who is gonna have to put up with it, not your friend.
in the machine head "impirium" video the other guitarist besides flynn is using one and a custom shop RR.
gear.

Schecter Loomis sig.
Engl fireball.
the highest.

CANNABIZZLE

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high.
I wouldn't say it's ugly, it's just not a pretty guitar in the traditional sense. Personally I like Telecasters, Strats, Les Pauls, singlecut solidbody Gretsches, Gibson hollowbodies, that kind of thing. That guitar just looks like a purpose built metal machine.

Maybe if you stripped the paint off and repainted it vintage white or stained it butterscotch then put gold covers over the EMGs I might like it. It could end up kind of like the Albert King flying V.
Quote by The devil at the crossroads
E|-------------------------------------------1--
B|-----------------------------------1--4--
G|-------------------------1-3-4--
D|------------------1-3----
A|--------1-2-3----
E|-1-4-----

Just move it around the fretboard
i dunno looks like you have to lift the neck up kinda high or it stabs u in the wee wee
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
it hurts to play in some positions...and don't swing it around....it will f**k you up
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
If you wanna see a pro use one, try looking at Chuck Schuldiner. He Plays a BC Rich Stealth (Not sure who pioneered the body shape) but they are relatively the same.

And no one argues with someone as awesome as he was.
How would it be weirder to play a Xiphos than a Warrior? They're practically the same shape...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join