American Hardcore is playing on channel 603 ( Starchoice satellite ) at 3:45 am.

I've seen the last half and enjoyed it. Bad Brains are in it!! come on!!

Quote by wiki cut and paste

This documentary film addresses the birth and evolution of hardcore punk rock from 1979 to 1986. The documentary boasts extensive underground footage shot during the height of the hardcore movement, as well as exclusive interviews with early hardcore punk music artists from bands such as Black Flag, Minor Threat, Bad Brains, and many more.

So if you like music and what not check it out!

And The Life and Hard Times of Guy Terrifico is another cool music documentary ( faux though). Heavy Metal Documentary 'A Headbanger's Journey' I thought could have been way better. I just didnt really like that Sam Dunn guys face.

What are some others?

discuss....
\/
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
Last edited by Bodom at Aug 31, 2007,
Dig! is a hilarious and completely misleading documentary of the Dandy Warhols And Brian Jonestown Massacre, but it is funny, and a good watch nonetheless.
best music documentary is spinal tap...

the classic albums series or whatever its called is pretty good, british steel and the number of the beast FTW!
I quite like The Sex Pistols' one, The Filth and the Fury, and The Clash's Westway to the World i think its called. Haven't seen to many more, apart from the classic albums ones, and both of Metallica's as well, oh and Spinal Tap!
Hello