I'm building a custom guitar inspired by the '72 Thinline Tele, semi-hollow body, ect. The only question that remains is what pickups to use. I'm putting a Fralin tele pup in the neck, either the stock or blues model, and I'm leaning towards a Fralin P-92 in the bridge, similar to the Fender split single humbuckers in the Thinline Tele. Now the question is whether that will sound good with the switching configuration I've come up with: five positions, 1. bridge humbucker, 2. bridge single coil, 3. bridge humbucker + neck, 4. bridge single coil + neck, 5. neck. There will be two push-pull pots to give phase and series/parallel switching in positions 1, 3, and 4.
So this was a long way of asking whether the Fralin P-92s sound good when coil-split and/or put in parallel, out of phase, ect. Does anyone out there have any experience with them? What's the word?
Thanks in advance.
Spent life's savings on new amp. Totally worth it.
If you split, you'll only get 3 strings, as there's only 3 poles per coil.

FYI, P-92's use steel screws and bar mag. The Thinline originals used threaded mag rods and actually there's 6 mag rods just under the cover too. There's a world of difference in mag rod and bar mags. So, P-92 is P-90'ish.
The Fralin Twangmaster has 3 and 3 mag rods. So, these are Fendery. Fralin uses a 9,200 wind for the B pup. That is for Strat output, maybe for Tele you'd go 10K to 11K.
Thanks for the info. I decided to go for a Fralin unbucker instead, it should work nicely with coil splitting.
Spent life's savings on new amp. Totally worth it.