The Thinline

This is the guitar I plan on getting. I just had some questions on it before I make my first big purchase:

1. Where exactly is this guitar made in? Mexico, Korea, or USA?
2. What should I know about the pick-ups? I have a les paul, so I'm used to humbuckers, but what do the P-90's have to offer?
3. Would this guitar be a better buy or an Epiphone Sheraton II? I want a semi-hollow guitar, and these both seem to be around the same price area.

Thanks in advance, I'm really excited to get my first NEW guitar. Any info and suggestions would be great.
1 USA

2 In between single coil and humbucker

3 Probably. Depends on your style.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Looks a pretty nice guitar. Real Duncans, double cutaway, I'm liking the black cherry burst, not much money. I would imagine the tele would be better, but it won't be as jazzy as the epi if that's what you're looking for. You could probably get a good Cliffs of Dover type sound out of it. Nice to see someone going after something a little different.
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
Thanks for the replies. P Stick, not to show any disrespect your knowledge of guitars, but a $700 price tag seems a little low for a USA made fender, although I am basing this off of strats and solid body telecasters.

Quote by pEdAl2
Looks a pretty nice guitar. Real Duncans, double cutaway, I'm liking the black cherry burst, not much money. I would imagine the tele would be better, but it won't be as jazzy as the epi if that's what you're looking for. You could probably get a good Cliffs of Dover type sound out of it. Nice to see someone going after something a little different.

I doubt I'll be playing jazz, but I'm trying to find a guitar that'll fit the needs my les paul can't fullfill (that telecaster clean sound and a LIGHT guitar). I do love the fact that it is a different guitar compared to strats and teles.
You are probably right. I was refering to the highway tele when I was answering. Sorry, didn't read the question properly...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.