i know i know....SHOCKER! i mean, Tom was a part of Blink.

anyway, their new single, "Everything's Magic" has the same riff and "Anthem pt. 2" by Blink-182.

Same intro and pretty much same tempo. I think if Blink-182 did a remix on "Anthem pt. 2", this would be it. I mean, this is a blink song, just with AVA.

Don't you think?
dude because tom delonge is a talentless bitch.
no offense to any of his fans....but.....come on.
get creative
Blink 182 almost had a really good song until their guitarist had to go mess up the vocal melody on that Miss You song.
Quote by vanna1
dude because tom delonge is a talentless bitch.
no offense to any of his fans....but.....come on.
get creative

i like Airwaves, but i totally agree. I mean, every song on the last album sounded the same...except maybe an extra jingle in there. lol.
Yes, I remember hearing this song at Reading and thinking it was a bit blinkish.

They were very good at Reading... however, Tom was an asshole. Arrogant, bigoted, god-complex. The lot.
Quote by Tom Martin
Yes, I remember hearing this song at Reading and thinking it was a bit blinkish.

They were very good at Reading... however, Tom was an asshole. Arrogant, bigoted, god-complex. The lot.

ahhhh i had to see them at reading because two of my freinds wanted to see them. ouch they were horrible i wanted to smack tom. hes sooo far up his own ass. the only thing i enjoyed was the bass, mustve cranked the bass volume up sooo high but it was all good becuase you couldnt toms ****ty voice.
I Agree That It's Pretty Much The Same As Anthem Part 2 But..... Tom Delonge Never Really Seems To Change Riffs Too Much, They're All Variations Of Each Other
UG Members In The UK Click Here And Join The Group