Poll: Do you prefer Vampires or werewolves? And if possible, would you become one?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you prefer Vampires or werewolves? And if possible, would you become one?
Vampires
59 61%
Werewolves
40 41%
Yes, i'd become one
57 59%
No, I wouldn't become one.
19 20%
Voters: 97.
Page 1 of 2
Inspired by the 'Pirates or Ninjas' thread the other day, I thought about this.

Which do you prefer: Vampires or Werewolves?

Also if given the opportunity...would you become one?

EDIT: Please only pick TWO options from the poll
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by rockdude375
Inspired by the 'Pirates or Ninjas' thread the other day, I thought about this.

Which do you prefer: Vampires or Werewolves?

Also if given the opportunity...would you become one?

EDIT: Please only pick TWO options from the poll

I've derailed many threads with this exact same topic.

Werewolves. Vampires are too gothy and lame for my tastes.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Vampires, i would become one for a day or so.

Although werewolves are cool

ESP LTD MH-350NT
Hughes & Kettner Switchblade 100
Orange PPC412AD
Seagull S6 Cedar Slim
Manuel Rodríguez C1M

Guitarist of Ravenage
Drummer of Windrider
Solo Project is Aloeswood
Vampires are way cooler...who wants to be a stinky overgrown dog? Plus Vampires have mystical powers of seduction...Werewolves are likely pissed at Vampires all the time because Vampires got all the hot ass in high school.
Vampires have an air of Class and mystery while werewolves are just plain beasty.

I would like to be a Hybrid like that dude on Underworld Evolution

he is great
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by Spay
Vampires are a crude sold-out metaphore for sex

Metaphor..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

vampires are awesome, crazy vamp orgys. who wants to be in a werewolf orgy?
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
Quote by MetalheadA7X
Vampires have an air of Class and mystery.

Thats why Vamp are better. And vampire chicks are hotter than Werewolf chicks. Goths>Hairy
Werewolves, definitely. It's so much more definite. IE: With a vampire, you'd always have to explain that you are, in fact, a reanimated corpse forced to walk the earth and sustain yourself on the blood of the living, and not someone with an overactive imagination and a penchant for prosthetic fangs; nobody questions your **** as a werewolf.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
I get the feeling that everyone who put vampire is a virgin..
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Sean-Man
vampires are awesome, crazy vamp orgys. who wants to be in a werewolf orgy?

Me.

Snap.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Werewolves are so much cooler,,,I think some of you are forgetting that Werewolves are only Wolf form at night,,,,which means we aren't always hairy,,,or at least as hairy
Quote by denizenz
Hey hey, we're already covering this topic in the other thread...

Doesn't matter. The only reason why anyone would want to be a vampire is because they think vampires get laid.

Real men like Werewolves. First of all, as I said in another thread.. You only have to look like an idiot once a month. Second of all.. More body hair. Thirdly, you don't have to listen to techno music, or be friends with that tool from Korn.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by MetalheadA7X
Vampires have an air of Class and mystery while werewolves are just plain beasty.

I would like to be a Hybrid like that dude on Underworld Evolution

he is great

You win the award for taking this thread too seriously.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
-Werewolf (at high-school) - Hey,you piece of ****...Yea,you kid ith the sharp teeth,tight-gay pants and rat hair...Bow down and kiss my ass...NOW!!!

-Vampire - Ohh,no don't hurt me Mr.Werewolf...I don't wanna mess my hair up or my "papi" will rape me when I got home!...And,as I'm a sexual beast and a master at "Kamasutra" do you want me to do some anilingus too??

-Werewolf - What the **** is wrong with you kid??...Are you ****ing with me???

-Vampire- No,sir,n-- *twisted neck*

-Chicks - Awww,wanna get alid tonight werewolf?

- Werewolf : AUUUUUU!!!And remeber kids,drink beer!

Moral of the story:

Werewolfs > Vampires
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Last edited by MegaShreeder at Aug 31, 2007,
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Real men like Werewolves. First of all, as I said in another thread.. You only have to look like an idiot once a month.

As a vampire you would just look human...and as a werewolf you really would look like an idiot...

Second of all.. More body hair.

Because that much body hair is cool

Thirdly, you don't have to listen to techno music, or be friends with that tool from Korn.

I'd be a nonconformist metalhead vampire.
Werewolves and become one yes.

Transforming would be painful

aka An american werewolf in london though..
Quote by denizenz
As a vampire you would just look human...and as a werewolf you really would look like an idiot...

Because that much body hair is cool

I'd be a nonconformist metalhead vampire.

That is the most racist piece of garbage I've ever seen. That picture is like comparing blacks to:
Quote by vintage x metal

werewolf of course....more brutal,werewolf = hardcore/metal, vampire = soul and soft music...lol
Quote by universal_man
werewolf of course....more brutal,werewolf = hardcore/metal, vampire = soul and soft music...lol

Uhh.. Vampires are techno music, dude.. And nu-Metal..
Quote by vintage x metal

vampires get laid by hot vamp chicks. would you wanna do a hairy muscular girl that howls? i wouldnt.

EDIT: werewolves only get their powers during full moons which would make them weak sh1t compared to a vampire.
Last edited by armon77 at Aug 31, 2007,
Quote by armon77
vampires get laid by hot vamp chicks. would you wanna do a hairy muscular girl that howls? i wouldnt.

As a person from South Carolina.. Isn't that generally what you get anyway?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
As a person from South Carolina.. Isn't that generally what you get anyway?

lol yup, bc EVERY girl in sc is hairy and a result of incest.
Quote by axeslash
Me.

Snap.

FURFAG!

As for me... hmm. I definitely find werewolves cooler - I can't think of vampires without thinking of that lousy Dracula novel or the most moronic Goth-pop band of all time, Blutengel - but if I could be an atypical vampire, like, without the whole capes and sunlight and Anne Rice BS, I'd go for that.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Last edited by raise_the_dead at Aug 31, 2007,

All of your arguments about vampires getting laid are stupid. Does this thing look like it's going to get laid?

As for whether or not Werewolves would.. They only change once a month, as many of you have already pointed out. Therefore, increasing their chances at getting laid. And when they ARE in wolf form.. They're just going to rape.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by denizenz
As is your loose grasp on the English language.

maybe on day i'll be cool like denizenz. hopefully i'll use correct grammer on an internet forum (dont forget that's where it counts most), and maybe i'll have nothing better to do than get off topic in threads and insult some kid im 9 years older than
^^ I think that's a warlock...

Quote by armon77
maybe on day i'll be cool like denizenz. hopefully i'll use correct grammer on an internet forum (dont forget that's where it counts most), and maybe i'll have nothing better to do than get off topic in threads and insult some kid im 9 years older than

you'll never be that cool.
Page 1 of 2