Alright. I was wondering if anyone could listen to this song and tell me what the chord change is half way through the verse. 30 seconds into the song with " You always know you'll be back in the cold "

I'm drunk and its killing me sorry.
You seriously can't figure out that song?
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Are you talking about the lead doing this thing?

e|----8-8----8-8----8-|
B|----8-8----8-8----8-|
G|-12b----12b----12b--|
D|--------------------|
A|--------------------|
E|--------------------|

Because other than that, the only thing that happens at 30 seconds is a change from G to D.
No.

No one hears what I'm talking about. Half way through the first verse the chords change.
i think i know what you're talking about. it might just be the way he strums but the b is left out of the g major chord at at least one point i think
Its not a lead its a different chord can someone tell me what chord it is its not that hard.
^ It's not a different chord. As adcdefg123 says, it's just a different positioning maybe? or a mis-strum where he misses out one note?

But it's the same chords through the whole song, so rest your case......
Quote by CHEAPSEX
Its not a lead its a different chord can someone tell me what chord it is its not that hard.

dude, whats wrong with you?
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
I think at some times he plays something like 5776XX and 3554XX instead of 577655 and 355433, but that's so subtle it doesn't matter, and it's almost definitely unintentional. That might be what you're hearing, but it seems like you would be able to figure that out yourself, so that's probably not it.
I think so too.

And its not unintentional Tim Armstrong throws many different unorthodoxed ska rhythms throughout the whole CD purposely. 'Cuz he ****in owns.

I'll ****in ask him God damn.
Betcha a million dollars he gives you the same answers everyone in this thread gave.
Quote by CHEAPSEX
And its not unintentional Tim Armstrong throws many different unorthodoxed ska rhythms throughout the whole CD purposely. 'Cuz he ****in owns....

...the ****...
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
thats wut i was thinking, isn't it really just possible he ****ed up? like really i'd believe that over.....whatever you said.