here it is hotel california full band im on eletric guitar ryhtem and lead the solo was hard ! my uncle on bass my dad is drumming and singing and my friends on acoutic nylon

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Jim_Dunlop+User/

please comment let me know what you think
Quote by campbell92
I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.
thanks man it took me about 2 months to learn the solo alone the whole song took alot longer and trying to find a tone to fit it well glad you liked it
Quote by campbell92
I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.
Dude that sounds killer! And the fact that it's mostly family is really cool. Your Dad's vocal harmonies are fantastic. Great job all around.
thanks man yeah it was a regular family jam we also did sultans of swing by dire straits i was thinking of uploading that too
Quote by campbell92
Incredible, I may have, but for the life of me can not recall hearing a better cover on UG. This is truly superb. I actually think that the vocals really make it. Being a guitarist I listen to the guitar first and plenty of boys on here can play but the good vocals complete this cover.

I am not taking anything away from you, as I said, superb stuff. I really enjoyed, this is rare for me to listen to something all the way through the solo was great your efforts were well worth it.

Craig
Floyd Rose DST-2
Vox AD15VT
**** ! thanks man glad you liked it i didnt no my dad could sing and play drums i forgot he was in choir at a young age so it came to our advantage we also did dire straits and zepplin covers
Quote by campbell92
Dude this is so amazingly good!!!!......please please...upload ur led zep covers and dire straits...Sultans Of Swing is like my favorite song and i'd love to hear yr version....YOU ROCK DUDE!!!! ....
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!
I crit yours, you crit mine?
One word: Fantastic!! This is indeed one of the best covers up here on UG.. The guitars sound amazing, wonderful tone, and the vocals are great, both the lead and backing vocals..
The lead guitar fills in the verses are an amazing add to the song's feel, and the solo sounds amazing, you have killer tone!!

Cheers for you dude! I'd love to hear your Led Zep covers..

Here's my video, crit it too please: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=669260
Don't forget to rate the video on YouTube

Cheers!
Epic.

I also like how your Dad plays drums and sings like the guy from The Eagles
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
thanks for the compliments and yeah ill try to get the sultans of swing up there thanks for the postive feed back it took me a while so learn the song damn joe walsh haah
Quote by campbell92
Unbelievable!! Great stuff from the whole family (and your friend!)... Verrry impressive!
yeah i know :O sorry about that
Quote by campbell92
Amazing...

My dad was in a choir when he was young too...used to play guitar as well but for the life of me I can't seem to get him to resume either...that was awesome.
Dude that sounds awesome!!!! I'm really impressed!! I like the bass in the beginning it sounds really cool... and you're dad's a really good singer. But you nailed all the lead it sounds great you also have an awesome tone. That is a pretty difficult song to play the solo took me a long time good job!!! You put a little bit heavier feel too it but it still is a lot like the original... it fits real well.

Mind criting mine?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=676511
That's kick ass bro. Your dad has a great voice, and everyone on the instruments were great
hey folks ive been keeping up to date with the comments on all my covers this one seeks to get the most :P thanks for all the postives feedback
Quote by campbell92