Page 1 of 2
Wow....i always thought he was a kind of good guy. You know 'clean' and well behaved.

I like Steve Coogan though. Love should just shut the **** up....Noone actually likes her.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Quote by joeymaxx
who?

zomg! the blonde dude with the broken nose that has been in flicks with that Jackie Chan dude! how can you not know him?!
Last edited by confusius at Aug 31, 2007,
What could Steve Coogan have done? :s
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Steve Coogan and Owen Wilson are pretty famous so i am surprised you don't know who they are..
Coogan's been blamed for it by Courtney bloody Love.

I doubt a Hollywood A lister needed the push of a British comedian he met in the past couple of years to introduce him to drugs.

Wilson has been in Hollywood for years, he'll have taken drugs a thousand times before.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
Coogan's been blamed for it by Courtney bloody Love.

I doubt a Hollywood A lister needed the push of a British comedian he met in the past couple of years to introduce him to drugs.

Wilson has been in Hollywood for years, he'll have taken drugs a thousand times before.

According to an update he didn't overdose anyway, he slit his wrists and they never pumped his stomach.

Though I still find the idea of blaming Steve Coogan for a Hollywood actors death vaguely incongrous and humorous
If I was in a position in life in which everything I did was reported in a gossip rag in lurid detail I'd probably be content to be absolutely out of my head all of the time too.

No one should ever be blamed for someone else's drug use, it's no one's fault but their own.
I myself was pretty surprised. I enjoy a few of his movies, and he has never struck me as the type to expect it from.
Quote by Azwethinkwedo
Steve Coogan should never be blamed for anything. . . ever

If Steve Coogan ever OD's, remember: It's not his fault, the drugs came on to him.
thats a shame, i really like him. the shanghai movies are great and i like behind enemy lines...

My mind is going. I can feel it.
He's a good actor, hope he gets better. And Courtney Love should stop butting it and grow a moustache.
It's gonna be a blue day
in Wedding Crashers, maybe Owen should have *read* the don't kill yourself book instead of just glancing at it

might of saved him some trouble down the line
Courtney strikes again
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
Courtney is just shifting the blame! She did it!!!11
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
she is capable of doing it.. look at kurt... pooor kurt
Quote by musical donkey
cyclobs you are demented..... in a good way
What the hell, how can you trust Courtney Love to say anything truthful about him, she makes it sound like Owen Wilson is twelve years old.
Quote by Malakian88
Oh my bloody god. Imagine if you were a girl and you woke up to find your little brother's friend standing over you with his erect penis on your breasts...

Indeed.
You know your a failure when you can't even kill yourself.
Rock Crawler of the UG Jeepers
PM Dirk Gently to join if you've got a Jeep
Quote by meh!
What could Steve Coogan have done? :s

Yeah I really don't see the connection.

And I hope he gets better. Shanghai Noon/Knights were both awesome. Isn't there going to be a third one or something?
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
Yeah I really don't see the connection.

And I hope he gets better. Shanghai Noon/Knights were both awesome. Isn't there going to be a third one or something?

A. You think there might be an American Steve Coogan we don't know about? >.>

B. They were!
Quote by allalong
If I was in a position in life in which everything I did was reported in a gossip rag in lurid detail I'd probably be content to be absolutely out of my head all of the time too.

No one should ever be blamed for someone else's drug use, it's no one's fault but their own.

+1
Fully agree.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Samuel L. Jackson was also seen at the hospital, though it has not been confirmed that he was visiting Wilson.

of course they had to mention samual l. jackson.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Wow this is really surprising. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who would have a problem like this. Hopefully he'll get better and get his life back on track.
Page 1 of 2